EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop

It's been three month you have been locked at the mansion. Sometime they will take you to walk at the park or going shopping. You also study by yourself at home.

You about to get downstairs when you saw BTS beating somebody at the living room. They was shouting at that person but you can't hear what they shouting about.

You peek them from behind the wall. You also saw dad sitting at single couch while holding a gun in his hand. He look cold and furious. You feel scared when you saw them like this.

You saw your dad get up from his seat and point his gun at that person head. That person begging him to not killing him. You taken back when you saw he ready to shoot that person. You keep backward and bump to one small table. It makes a vase on the cabinet fall shattered on the floor.

?? : What happ...

That person didn't finish his sentence when he saw you shaking in fear.

?? : Y/N Princess, what happen?

Jin sweet voice make you look at him and burst in tears. He take you in his embrace. He know that you was scared with all this. In fact, you hate all this.

Jin : Sorry if we make you scared. Let's go to your room.

You look at him with puppy teary eyes .You was telling him to stop dad from killing that person. But he didn't understand it.

Jin : What's wrong?

He ask as he cupped your face worried. You burst into tears again and can't stop crying.

?? : What happen?

You guys turn around and saw your dad asking with a cold tone. You hiding behind Jin. You was too scared to look at your father face.

Your father didn't able to ask anymore when you rush to your room. You lock the door and block the door with nightstand.

You sit at the corner room while hugging yourself tightly. Your body shaking badly since you was too scared. You crying hardly hoping someone will come and take you away.

You just remember about the phone that Dakho give to you. You rush to your cupboard and search for it. You turn the phone on and about to call him but you can't dial his number.

You really want to get out from the house but you didn't able to betraying them. No matter how bad they are, they still your family.

You pack few of your clothes in your backpack. You take everything that you need and put in it. You going to wait for the right moments to get out from there.

You didn't join them for dinner. You haven't joined them for three months already. Everytime you want to forgive them, they will act like a thug again. They will beat people and killed them. It has happen several time.

It's not that they didn't know that you were at home. They know about it but they still did that. They always do the thing that you hate.

It's already 3.30 in the morning. You look around and it was too silent. That means all of them already sleep. You tip toe to going down the stair.

You didn't get out from the front door. You going out from the servant door that located next to the inside pool. You tip top and and you success to going out from there.

You was smile widely when you able to going out. You walk at the roadside while look around. It's dark and empty. It was so quiet and cold. You walk for an hour already. You reach at one bus stop. You think to take an early bus.

You was sitting there alone. You keep yawning and feel so sleepy but you know that you can't sleep. You keep rubbing both of your palm together to get warm.

?? : You should going home if you feel sleepy and cold.

Your eyes widen and slowly turn around to look at that person. Its was Jungkook.

What? How can he be here?

You spoke in your mind. Your get up and want to run away but he spoke first.

Jungkook : If you doesn't want we to buried a tracking cip in your body, you're better get home with me right now before the others awake. Then i will regard this never happening. Deal?

You gulped hard. You take out your phone and typing something.

Y/N : I just wanna take some fresh air. I didn't run away. I want to be alone without you guys.

Jungkook : I'm sorry but i can't give you that. Let's go home now. I have a class tomorrow.

He about to walk away but you hold his arm. He turn to look at you.

Jungkook : What?

Y/N : Can i go to school back again?

You type in your phone.

Jungkook : No.

Y/N : Why?

Jungkook : Because it was not safe for you. Get it ?

Y/N : You guys also not safe for me. You did alot of bad thing to people.

Jungkook : You doesn't know anything about us. We did that for you. We're tired, you know ! We tired to keep it for you !

You feel angry. You typing again

Y/N : Stop said all that to keep me safe! I never asking you guys to protecting me! It will be more easy if you send me back to Suwon ! And you guys will have your own life back. So please...Send me back to Suwon !

You wrote to him.

Jungkook : That's enough, Y/N ! You have enough testing my patience !

Y/N : What are you gonna do? You're wanna locked me up? You're wanna hurt me? Or.... Or you wanna kill me?

You show him with tears flowed from your eyes. He was taken back from your question.

Y/N : Why did you keep silent? Tell me ! Oh maybe you really wanna kill me? You said that you were already tired with me.

Jungkook : You're really think that i will hurt you? You're really think that i will kill you? Don't you know that i love you same like my brothers did to you. If i didn't love you, then i won't follow you until here.

Y/N : Who told you to do all that? I didn't told you though. In fact, i didn't love you. Any of you ! Why did you guys like that? I just about to love all of you but you guys turn it into hatred.

He speechless. You about to walk away but he hold your hand and drag you to his car. You keep hitting his hand but he still hasn't let go of your hand. You look outside the car all the ride home. Jungkook keep taking glance at you.

Jungkook : Are you really hating us, Y/N?

He ask sadly. You can sense that he feel disturbed with what you said just now.

Jungkook : Can't you love us like the others family did? Can't you pretending didn't know about who we are? Can't we go back to what we used to be?

You look at him.

Jungkook : I know that you never ask us to protecting you but you should know, that was a brother intuition to do that. A brother was suppose to protect his sister. Am i right?

Y/N : I'm not your sister ! And i don't want to be one ! You can purchase any girl to be your sister. They will be more happy than me. They won't care about who you are.

You typing.

Jungkook : I was hurt if you said like that.

He said when you guys arrive home. You want to get out from the car but he hold your hand. He hug you tightly.

Jungkook : I do love you, Y/N. You are my only baby sister. You are my heartbeat. You are my soul. You are my everything.

He said while sobbing. Your heart become soft but you can't ignore what they did. You push him away and get inside the house.