CH 34 - Revenge

You was eating spicy fried chicken while watching your favourite k-drama. Your brother still didn't coming back from campus and company.

You take chance to eat that chicken while they was gone. If they were around, they wouldn't allow you to eat it since the doctor told you to eat something soft.

You were happily eating when your brothers coming home. But you didn't notice them because you was busy watching k-drama.

BTS : Min Y/N !

Your eyes widen when you hear they shout your name.

Jin : What did you eat?

Suga : You better come here right now !

He yell. You quickly get up and run away. You have been around but you still didn't find any place to hide.

Hobi : Baby, come out please....

You hear he calling for you. You was hiding in one place at the west side of the mansion. You never come to this side.

You turn around and just realise that you have been in one room. That room so huge and feel so calm. In that room have a big piano.

You walk to that piano and sit on the chair. You touch the piano and smile widely. You always love to play piano but because of your poor condition, you just take chance to play at the school only.

BTS POV

We was searching for Y/N in this big mansion. We were shouting her name but she didn't answer us. And what are we thinking. How can she answer us back when she was a mute girl.  So we keep searching and gather at the living room to take a break.

Jungkoom : Where is she?

Taehyung : Is she totally get to hide herself in this big mansion? We need to find small house for us.

Suga : Guys, listen that...

All of us be in silent and try to hear its.

Namjoon : That is piano sound, right?

Jin : Piano?

BTS : Mom's room!

We rush to that room. We slowly open the door and saw Y/N was the one that play the piano there. We tip top and get into the room.

She was play mom favourite instrument. The one that mom always use as a lullaby. But she was stopping at one key like she forget the next one.

Suga walk to her and press the next key. She was shocked and get up from there. She want to run away from there but we blocked her way.

We walk closer toward her and hug her together. We feel like we hear mom playing that instrument. It's just the same as what we always heard. We pulled away.

Jin : Why did you run away?

She pouty her lips and look at her feet.

Namjoon : We didn't mad at you, baby. We just worry since your stomach condition was not so well yet.

Y/N : Sorry.

She mouth it with sad face.

Suga : What do you want to eat? Tell me. I will cook it for you.

Her eyes shine and she quickly hug him.

Namjoon: Yahh. She can't eat anything unleast...

Suga : I know. Let's go, baby.

He pulled her to the kitchen. The others follow from behind. Suga and Jin cook a lot of her favourite food. After done, they serve it on the table.