CH 13 - Suspicious ?

BTS and his father were gone from the mansion for few days already. They have a mission. They fly to Japan to manage some works.

While they was not at home, your aunt bring back a man every night at the mansion. The guards and the maids feel disgust. They know their madam was not like that before.

They can hear the unholy sound around the house. Wonho also started drinking even though it was not his age yet to do that. You will be the one that clean everything up.

Your aunt was having fun with one young boy when suddenly you guys hear a car entering the mansion. All of you shocked and scared. Your aunt become nervouse like hell.

But then she smile when she got an idea. She whisper something at that boy and that boy nod as understand. He walk to you and pull you closer. That moments BTS and their father enter the mansion.

BTS : We're home !

They said. You try to push that boy away but he hold you tight. Your aunt glare at you.

Namjoon : Who are you?

Mom : Sons ? Actually...

Suga : What, mom? Who is this boy?

She pretend to look guilty.

Mom : Y/N. She's b-bring that boy h-home.

BTS : What?

You shake you head many times.

Mom : I already told her but she....

Jin : Yahhh Y/N ! This is not your house ! You can't do whatever you want here!

He shout. You gulped nervously.

?? : What happen?

Suddenly Mr. Min come inside and spoke coldly. You look at him.

Namjoon : Mom said Y/N bring this boy to this house.

Dad : Is that true, Y/N?

He ask you gently but firm. You shake your head again.

?? : She lied, sir. We know each other.

Dad : Y/N ?

You quickly take your notepad to wrote something.

Y/N : I swear i didn't know him, sir. Please trust me, sir.

Mom : Stop lying, Y/N. I didn't raise you up for you to being like this.

She let out crocodile tears.

Suga : That's right.

Jungkook : Dad, i think she can't stay here anymore.

You was shocked hearing that. He look into your eyes and there something that telling him to trust you.

Dad : Wait... Y/N, i give you one more chance to change your behavior. I choose to trust you this time.

BTS : Dad !

Dad : Bit if i know you made any problem one more time, then i will kick you out from this mansion. And you boy, you are not allow to come here anymore.

He said coldly and walk upstair. Your aunt smirk at you and follow her husband too. The boy walk out from the mansion. BTS walk to you and drag you to the basement.

They start cornering you and start beating you except Hoseok. After he got discharge, he have no heart to beat you. But he feels pity every time his brothers do like that. He can't stop them. He just can ignore them.