CH 25 - Wound

You just locked yourself in your room since coming back from the school. Your brother keep knocking but you didnt open the door.

Now you just sitting on your bed while drawing something. You lean at the headboard of the bed. You always drawing something to relax your mind.

You feel sad and mad too. But these nothing you can do. It's not that you don't want to tell them but you know what they will do if they know about this. You have witness a lot of bad thing that they did. That's why you scared.

?? : Y/N ?

You hear Jin calling for you but you ignore it. You let out big sighed when you hear the door got open.

Y/N : How did you open my door? I'm sure that lock it.

You wrote it and show him the moments he enter your room.

Jin : Second key.

He said and sit on your bed. He brought the first kit, a basin of water and small towel.

Jin : Let me take a look at your injury.

He want to hold your hand but you remove your hand from him.

Jin : Y/N, you can get an infection if you didn't treat it well.

You ignore him and keep drawing. He slowly hold your hand and roll up your sleeve. It became worse since it didn't get treated early.

Jin : See ? This is what i am talking about.

He said and sighed. You hissed in pain even he already did it very gently.

Jin : You really should tell us. The others was mad, you know. Since you don't want to tell us, they was try to look for it at the CCTV.

Your eyes widen. You thin his hand harshly and run out from the room. You try to look at the living room but they was not there. You going upstair and you hear noise at Suga room. You just barge in and make the others shocked.

But their gazes was slowly moves to your bleeding arm. They was shocked because it was worse than what their expecting.

Jin : Y/N...

You snatch Suga laptop away.

Suga : That's not so clever action, sister. Give me back.

You shake your head.

Suga : You don't want to tell us. So we need to find it by ourself.

You looking for a paper and pen. You wrote it with trembling hand.

Y/N : It's not that i don't want to tell you. It just that i know what you guys will do to that person.

Namjoon : What will we do?

Y/N : You'll harm them. Like you used to do to me.

You wrote again.

Y/N : I was just fine so please ... Let it slide this time.

Taehyung : You want us to let its slide ?

He ask coldly. You put back the laptop on the table harshly and walk away. You change to the other hoodie and you take your backpack.

You open your door and walk passing by your brothers that was standing infront of your room. You ignore them and walk downstair.

Jimin : Where are you going?

Jungkook : Sister, don't do like this...

You remove his hand away and walk out from the house. You take a walk while try to clean and relax your messy mind.

Taehyung : Still mad?

You know that they keep following you but you just ignore them.

Jin : Y/N, let me treat your hand first.

Hobi : That's right.

You stop walking and turn around. You wrote something.

Y/N : Tell me something. If i tell you guys about this, what will you guys did toward them?

Jungkook : Teach them a lesson, of course.

Jimin elbow Jungkook ribs.

Y/N : How you guys going to teach them a lesson?

Namjoon : Y/N, we did ..

He about to spoke something when you show your writing.

Y/N : Tell me.

They sighed.

Jin : Firstly, we will talk with them to see if they admit it or not.

Y/N : Then?

You ask him again.

Jin : Then we will decide what we should do?

Y/N : What did you guys always do?

Suga : Beat people.

Jin : Yoongi !

He warn him to not exposed anything.

Jin : Y/N, we didn't harm people if they didn't mess around with us.

He didn't said it directly but you can read what he mean.

Y/N : Just stop hurting people because i don't like violence especially from someone that i know.

You wrote to them.

Hobi : Sunshine, we just want to protecting you.

Y/N : There still a lot of way for you to taking care of me. Violence is not the only choice.

Jimin : If we didn't harm them, will you tell us?

He try to play trick.

Y/N : I'm not stupid, guys. So stop playing the trick.

You sassed them and about to walk out but Jungkook hold your injure arm. You hissed in pain.

Jungkook : Where are you going now?

Y/N : Take a walk.

You mouth at them. You about to go but Jungkook carry you on his shoulder. He carry you home. He take you inside and put you on the couch. He hold you so Jin can treat your wound.

Jin : Stay still, Y/N.

He said because you keep moving to escape from Jungkook grip. Jin blow your wound after he apply the oitment. He bandage it neatly.

Jin : Done and you are not allow to go out with your condition like this.

You stomp your feet and walk back upstair. You slammed your door and lock it. You stay inside your room for the rest of the day.