CH 47 - A Secret

Your father got discharge today. He ask his driver to drop him at the cafe. He want to take you to somewhere. You hop in the car but you didn't look at him at all.

The driver drive the car to Suwon. The car stops close at your aunty house. You can see your aunty and Wonho get out from one car and enter the house. You look at your dad slowly.

Dad : I want to keep my promise toward you. So can you come back to the mansion now.

You look back to your aunty house. You wanna go back to your previous life but you can't deny the facts. You close your eyes and take deep breath.

Dad : Sweetheart, please.... I can't do this without you at my side. My heart didn't be in ease if i didn't see you infront of my eyes.

You look back at you dad and he was looking at you with hoping eyes. He hold your small hand while you still look at him.

Dad : I'm promise that i will taking care of you well. So please give me one chance to prove it. Just once.

You pull your hand and wrote something on your notepad.

Y/N : You know why i mad at you. It wass not about how well you taking care of me or what.

Dad : I know. You're mad because we lie to you. Because we use violence to settle thing.

Y/N : So you know it really well.

You sighed.

Y/N : I will go back to the mansion but with few conditions.

Dad : What is it?

Y/N : First, i wanna go back to school. I don't want to do home schooling anymore. Second, you and your sons didn't go any close with my aunty and Wonho. If you did, you won't get any extra chance from me. Third, you won't poke your nose around their business anymore. You will ignore them and pretend that you never know them. Fourth, please do not use any violence. At least not infront of me. I don't like to see dead people.

Dad : That's all?

Y/N : That's all for now. But if you against this condition, then i will leave this mansion forever, Mr Min.

You wrote to him.

Dad : Mr. Min? Why don't you call me 'dad' ?

Y/N : Give me a little bit time.

Dad : Okay, sweetheart. How about we go to buy some snack?

You nod slowly. Your father driver drive you guys to the mall. He hold your small hand and walk inside the mall.

Dad : You like chocolate, right?

You look at him and nod. He bought you a lot of chocolate, ice cream and snacks. He wants to take you into clothes shop but you stop him.

Dad : Why ? Let's buy you some new clothes.

You shake your head. Your father drag you into the clothes shop. You saw he smile and happy for the first time.

Y/N : Are you that happy?

You wrote and ask him.

Dad : Of course, i'm happy. I got to spend time with my daughter after long time.

Y/N : Aren't you should rest?

Dad : I can rest later.

You smile warmly and just follow behind him. The guards hold all the stuff and walk behind you. He keep buying things for you. He also bought an ipad and laptop for you. He buy new phone for you.