EP 62 - Sad + Happy

You was playing games with Bona. Both of you have a rematch again, again and again when your brothers enter the house.

Bona quickly get up and bow toward them. You still didn't notice them. Jin signal Bona to left and she did. BTS take a sit around you while look at you playing games.

You jump from your sit when you win something. You do victory dance and turn around but shocked when you saw your brother there.

You trip on something and fall on the floor. BTS rush to you and help you get up. Suddenly they hug you. You was shocked with the sudden action.

BTS : We love you.

They said in unison. You look at them confused when you pull away.

Jungkook : Thanks for talk with dad even you don't have to do that actually.

Y/N : Did dad mad at you guys?

You type on your phone.

Taehyung : No. He didn't. But why did you do this, Y/N?

Y/N : I want you guys to married a girl that can taking care of you well like you guys did to me.

They smile warmly to you.

Namjoon : We just fine with all of what dad order us, baby. You shouldn't worry that much.

Y/N : I'm worry because i love you guys.

Suga : And we love you too.

Jimin : Baby, wanna hang out at the Han River today.

You smiled and jumped around. They chuckled happily. You run upstair and change clothes. Then you run downstairs but just to get glare from seven of them.

Jin : Do not running like that. We not going to leave you behind.

You giggled and link arm with him. All of you walk to the SUV car. You sit between Jungkook and Jimin at the middle seater.

Suga : Y/N, can i ask you something?

You nod.

Suga : What did you say to dad actually? I don't know what you say but it is able to open dad's mind. You want to know something.

You nod again.

Suga : Dad allow us to do whatever we want and that.... shocked us a lot. He even apologizes to us for being unfair.

Namjoon : You didn't know how he treat us before and we also never told you about it.

Jimin : She said she just assume it from what she saw from the moments she live with us.

He read out your writing on your phone.

Jungkook : So you really do love us?

Y/N : Of course, i did. Like Jaeri unni say, no matter how much i hate you guys, i can't deny the facts that i was one of you guys.

Jungkook : She was right.

He said as he pull you closer.

Jimin : Yahh ! Don't hug her !

He said as he pulled you toward his side.

Hobi : Can you guys stop all this? If you keep pulling Y/N, then i will put Y/N on Suga lap.

Suga : Wanna sit on my lap, baby?

You shake your head as you push Jimin away. Not too long, you guys arrive at the Han River.

They take you to eat a lot of food. Walking around while look at the view. Play the roller blade. You fall many times since you didn't know how to use it. But you notice that Jin sit at one corner and didn't talk anything. You a bit worry about him.

You decide to go to his room after take a shower. You guys already back half an hour ago. You knock to his room but got no response so you open it slowly. You walk inside and sit beside Jin in his bed.

You touch his hand and he look at you. He was crying. You hug him and pat his back. He sobbing at your shoulder.

Jin : T-thanks, baby.

You pulled away and look at him confused.

Jin : You know, it have been 17 years dad didn't talk well with us. 17 years he treat us like an outsider. For 17 years he abandoned us, Y/N. But you make he realise all that in just a day.

He said with tears flowed faster.

Jin : And for the first time, he praise me. For the first time, he said that he was proud with me. And for the first he apologizes to me. And that was because of you. Thank you. I owe you this.

He said and hug you again. He pull you to sit on his lap and he buried his head at your crook neck. You caress his hair gently.

You feel sorry toward him. Been the oldest is not great at all. You have to carry a big burden on your shoulder especially if you have little brother or sister.

Jin : Princess, can you accompany me tonight?

You nod. He slowly place you on the bed and he lie beside you.

Jin : I miss mom a lot today.

He turn you around so he can backhug you. Not too long, you didn't hear any voice. You turn a bit an saw that he already fall asleep.

You turn around and look at him. You cupped his cheek. You know it was not easy for him. But he still smile and do all dad order without ask anything.