EP 67 - Tracking Cip

It have past few weeks after you guys go to the amusement park. BTS has decide something just to keep you under the track.

Jungkook : Hyung, do we really have to do this?

Jin : It's to keep her safe too. Even if something happen soon, at least we can track her down.

Taehyung : I didn't agree about this.

Jimin : Me too.

Suga : You think we want this too? We just want to make sure that she was safe. That's all.

Jimin : Hyung... Why did you say like she going to taken away soon?

Namjoon : Because we didn't know what going to happen soon. We also didn't be at her side 24/7.

Hobi : Our man also watch over her but we still can't assume all that can make she safe.

Suddenly you jump on the couch and make BTS shocked. You giggled silently when you look at them.

Suga : Where have you been?

Y/N : At the garden. Why did you guys look so serious?

Namjoon : Baby, do you trust us?

You nod while look at him confused.
Suga come and sit beside you. He hold your hand.

Suga : Actually, we wanna told you something.

Jin : But don't get scared or anything. Okay?

You nod.

Suga : Baby, this is for your safety. Actually we want to bury one tracking chip in your body.

You widen your eyes and thin his hand away. You get up and about to go when Jin hold your arm.

Jin : Baby.... Please hearing us first.

You sighed and nod. He take a sit on the couch and pull you to sit on his lap.

Jin : There a lot of thing that happen these days. That is why we want to put it on you.

Y/N : But....

You want to write something but Jin stops you.

Jin : I know you're scared. But this is really for your safety. Trust us. You know that we will never harm you.

You nod sadly.

Suga : Baby, don't make face like that.

Y/N : Where are you going to put the tracking cip?

Namjoon : We're going to bury it at your arm only.

Y/N : Fine. Just at my arm, right?

They nod.

Y/N : Fine. You guys do it.

Jin : Thanks for trusting us.

Y/N : Oppa, did dad know about this?

Hobi : We already refer to him about this and he told us to discuss this with you.

Namjoon : Since you was okay, then it will be easy for us.

Hobi : Are you really okay?

You nod and typing something.

Y/N : I know you guys won't harm me in any way. You guys just want to make sure that i was safe. Right?

Jimin : Of course, we are. Don't worry. Jin hyung will do it gently and you won't feel any pain.

Y/N : Okay.

You mouth at them with big smile. Then you go back to your room. You lie down there while zoned out. Suddenly, you feel strong arm at your waist. You look at your side and it was Jungkook.

Y/N : What's wrong?

You type on your phone.

Jungkook : Are you really want to do it?

Y/N : I don't want it actually but you guys say that it was for my safety.

Jungkook : I can convince hyung for you.

Y/N : It's okay, oppa.

You turn around and rest your head on his chest. You wrap your hand at his waist.

Jungkook : I love you, baby.

You look up as he suddenly said it.

Jungkook : I'm serious.

You hug him tightly. He caress your hair gently as you guys watch a movie in your room. Jungkook was there but his mind at somewhere else.

Jungkook : Baby?

You look up to see him.

Jungkook : Promise me that you won't talk with strangers. You won't follow them bluntly.

Y/N : Am i five years old or something?

He giggled as he pull you closer.

Jungkook : I just (sighed).... I can't if you not being infront of me. I lost my temper whenever i didn't see you.

Y/N : What if i get kidnap?

Jungkook: Then i won't hesistated to kill all of them. You won't be able to stop me that moments.

Y/N : You're scared me.

Jungkook : But i'm more scared to lose you. I can't bear it if anything happen to you.

Y/N : Nothing will happen to me when i was with you guys. Oppa, can we go to the beach this weekend?

Jungkook : You wanna go date with me?

Y/N : What date?

You said and hit his chest lightly.

Jungkook : Come on. You're the most lucky girl, you know. You can go on a date with seven handsome and hot man, anytime, anywhere you want.

You roll your eyes at him.

Jungkook : It was true though. A lot of women...

You palm his mouth. He chuckled and take down your hand.

Jungkook : Okay. This weekend we will go to the beach . Just both of us.

You smile at him and nod. Both of you continue to watch the movie. Jungkook heart at ease when he with you.

He look at you and admiring your face. He feel something bothering his mind lately and he know something will coming up.