CH 44 - Another Lie

You stay in your room all day. You didn't eat anything for the past few days. You locked yourself and avoiding your family.

?? : Ms Y/N?

You look at the door and saw Bona. She come in with a tray of meal.

Bona : Have something to fill your empty stomach, Miss.

You shake your head and back to stare outside the window.

Bona : Miss, you didn't eat anything for the past few days. If you keep being like this, you will fall sick. Young master will fall sick too.

Y/N : I wanna go home.

You said in sign language.

Bona : But this is your home. Is there something that i can do to make you feel better?

Y/N : Can we go for some walk?

She nod. You change to something comfortable. Both of you walk at the closer park around that mansion. Few guards was watching you guys from far. You guys sit on the swing side by side.

Bona : Miss, you're not going to leave young master, right?

You look at her and sighed.

Bona : Miss, you want to know something. After your mom left the mansion, your brothers and your father become very miserable. They was in very bad shape.

You look at her with curious face.

Bona : They been crazy looking for your mom. They keep going back to overseas when they have any news about your mom....

Y/N : Did they really a bad person? Did they really kill people?

You ask her in sign.

Bona : Miss, you know that they are a mafia, right?

You nod.

Bona : I don't want to lie to you. They are still a mafia, Miss. But they was change. They didn't killed people for nothing, Miss.

You try to understand what she said.

Bona : Miss, do you want to know what they did in the forest?

You nod again.

Bona : You already know what your friends did to you. They just too mad until they can't find any solution. They just have only one thought. They just want to get rid of every danger for you.

Y/N : Then what about the others men?

Bona : From what i hear, they was with Hada. They sold your information at the dark site. Your father got to know about this and they get so furious.

Y/N : Dark site? What is it?

Bona : Urmm....Dark site is like the place that we can sold and get any information about girls.

Y/N : For?

Bona : How can i said it? If any men lonely and want to find any girl that they want, they can look for them at the dark site.

Y/N : Why didn't they look for a girls at the night club?

Bona : Well...There was some men want to look at there.

She didn't know how to explain to you. You nod slowly.

Bona : Miss, should we go home now?

Y/N : I wanna stay here for a while.