CH 14 - Kick Out ?

It just another hell week for you. Your left eyes have a bruise, your hand also have a lot purple mark. And your stomach hurt badly. BTS treat you like a punching bag.

You was end up crying all night. You have to walk to school in that condition. You was feel so weak and not so well. Your face was pale like a dead person.

BTS was looking for you around the school but they didn't found you. You was about to enter your class when someone pull your hand and drag you to the store room. You was shocked but then you saw that person.

?? : Sorry for doing this but BTS sunbaenim was looking for you.

Y/N : I know. You don't have to worry about me.

You said in sign language. It's lucky that person know about sign language.

?? : Did you ever do something toward them until they keep bullying you?

You shake your head as no.

Y/N : I can't hiding from them forever.

You tell him again in sign language. He sighed. He slowly opens the door when he confirms that BTS already left. You bow a bit as a thanks and enter your class. But unexpected, Jungkook was there. Sitting at your place.

Jungkook : You're still here? I thought you was busy hiding from us.

Everyone in that class was looking at you. You take your notepad and write something.

Y/N : What do you need from me, Sir?

Jungkook : Nothing. Just want to mess around with you. Did you already finish my homework?

You nod. You walk to his side and take out from your bag. You pass it to him. He check it and nod.

Jungkook : Good.

He get up and left. You feel relieved that he didn't try to hurt you. You take a seat and the class starts like usual.

You in your room when BTS barge into your room. You was shocked when you was doing your homework. You look confused and get up.

Wonho : I saw she get into your room couple days ago, Suga hyung.

You point at yourself and shake your head. Suga start searching your room and he found his laptop and another phone inside your closet.

You was shocked as well because it the first time you saw these thing. You shake your head. He grab your hair harshly and slap your face hard. He keeps hitting you until you are bleeding at your lips, cheeks and forehead.

Hobi : Yoongi hyung, stop ! You might kill her !

Suga : You don't back her up, Hoseok-ah !

He shout.

Suga : You get out from this house now!

He said and start to drag you out from your room. He drag you harshly to downstair and he throw you at outside.

Suga : Get lost !

He shout out of his lungs and you crying. You get up slowly and walk away. You were crying since you don't know where you should go. Without any clothes, any money or anything.

You was walking until your leg gave up. You take a sit infront of one cafe while crying. You was thinking what should you do now.

?? : Who are you? Why did you sitting here?

That person was shocked look at you the moments you raise your head.

?? : W-what happen to you, Miss?

You burst into tears after that person asking you. That person take you into a hug and comfort you. That person take you inside the cafe but you still silent.

?? : My name Hwang Mi Ra. I'm 20 years old. This is my older sister Hwang Jae ri. She was 22 years old And you?

You take a tissue and write your name on it. You pass its to them.

Mira : Your name is Y/N and you are mute? You're 17 years old?

You nod sadly.

Mira : It's okay. I can read sign language. I used to have a mute brother but he already at the safe place now.

She said and hold your hand.

Jaeri : Mira, take Y/N to our home first. I'll do the closing and be home soon.

Mira : Okay, Unni. Let's go, Y/N.

She take you to her small apartment. She gave an outfit so you can change. She help to apply the oitment at your bruise.

Mira : Who hit you like this?

You just look at your lap.

Mira : You don't have to answer it,
Y/N. But let me tell you about me and my sister. Me and my sister just live both of us by our ownself. My parents and my brother died in a car accident few years ago. That cafe belongs to my parents so after they passed away, we are the one that manages the cafe.

You nod sadly.

Mira : How about you?

You also tell her about yourself and about what happen in sign language.

Mira : They kick you out just like that? So cruel.

She scoffed.

Mira : Did their parents not teach them about manner or what? So, what are you gonna do now?

Y/N : I don't know. Maybe i will try to go to orphanage house.

You tell her sadly in sign language.

Mira : I'm feel sorry for you, Y/N.

?? : Just stay with us, Y/N-shi.

Both of you look at that person. Its Jaeri.

Y/N : No. Thanks for the offer but no. I don't want to be a burden for both of you.

You tell her in guilty.

Jaeri : You're not. In fact, i know how hard it will be. That's why i offer you. I don't even have a big house or a lot of money...

You hold her hand.

Y/N : Don't say like that. I never judge people that way. I also come from poor family.

Mira : So, that means you gonna live with us from today?

You smile and nod a bit. Mira was so happy.

Jaeri : You can wear our clothes for now. I will try to buy new clothes for you later.

You shake your hand to refuse her kind intention.

Jaeri :  You're a part of this family now so don't be shy.

Your eyes was watery when you hear a stranger call you a family. You never hear it before. It's made you feel touched. Now, you have a place where you can call 'family'.