EP 71 - Conscious

You just gain your consciousness after two weeks. You can't move too much. You need help in everything that you do. You was lean at the bed headboard. Hoseok was feeding you some food.

Hobi : You want some water?

You nod as he hold the glass for you. He tuck your hair gently behind your ear.

Hobi : Eat some more, okay.

He said as he keep feeding you slowly. The others just look at you sadly. They was sad when you being in this condition. But they feel relieve when you awake from your unconscious condition.

Dad : Sweetheart, how are you feel today?

He ask as he just come to visit you. He just finish his work. You smile and nod at him.

Dad : Eat a bit more, sweetheart. Gain some more weight.

You giggled. They feel happy when they saw you giggled happily. But you didn't see Jungkook and Suga since you awake. You look around.

Jimin : Are you looking for someone?

You nod.

Taehyung : You mean Suga hyung and Jungkook?

You nod again.

Namjoon : They have some work to do. That is why they were not here.

You pouty sadly and nod slowly. But infact, does you know that they can't bring themself to meet you. They come and taking care of you all the time when you still didn't awake.

Jin : You wanna take a shower?

Your face turn red. You was thought that they want to help you taking a shower. Jin giggled look at your red face.

Jin : What are you thinking about?

He ask and flicked your head a bit.

Jin : You think we will help you take a bath?

You bite your lips and nod shyly.

Jin : We know our limit, Sweetheart. I will ask the driver to take Bona here. She will help you to take a shower and change your clothes. Or...

He trailed off as you look at him with big eyes.

Jin : Or you want us to do that for you?

You quickly shake your head and regret immediately when you feel pain.

Jin : Oh sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean it.

He said and kiss your forehead.

Dad : Sweetheart, i need to excuse myself first. Your brothers still waiting for me.

You nod and smile. He hug you tightly and kiss both of your cheeks. He left. Not too long, Bona come with your clothes. Jimin help to carry you into the bathroom. They was waiting inside your ward.

Bona inform them after she done helping you. Taehyung pick you up and place you on the bed gently. Hoseok come and comb your hair slowly. He do it gently and soft.

You lie down on the bed. Ready to sleep. The others already went home except for Taehyung. He help you to settle all the thing.

Taehyung : Ready to sleep?

You nod a bit.

Taehyung : Can i lie down beside you?

You smile and nod again. He climb on the bed and lie down beside you. He hug you and keep kissing your head.
You giggling.

Taehyung : I miss you. I miss you a lot. I feel like my world already gone when i hear you went missing. My heart stop beating and i some like forget how to breath.

You look at him and you saw tears pondly at his eyes. You wipe his tears with your thumb.

Taehyung : Don't move your hand. I don't want you to get hurt anymore.

You sighed. He take you into his embrace and you slowly drowsy to sleep cuz he sing a sweet lullaby to you.

It have been 5 days you in the hospital. You start to get bored there. You was lean at the bed when someone get inside the ward. Your face soured when you saw Jungkook. You turn your face away.

Jungkook : Hi, baby. How you doing these days?

You ignore him. He sit on the chair and hold gently your bandage wrist. He kiss your hand and caress it.

Jungkook : I miss you a lot. Why wouldn't you look at me?

Jungkook cup your face and make you look at him.

Jungkook : Are you mad at me? Is it because i didn't protecting you?

You try to take your phone to type something. Jungkook help you with place the phone on your lap. You slowly typing.

Y/N : Why didn't you beat them back that day?

Jungkook : Beat them back? Infront of you?

Y/N : Yes. Why? Is it because i prevent you guys from not fighting infront me?

Jungkook : No, baby.

Y/N : Then why?

Jungkook : How can i fight with them when you was infront of me? How can i fight with them when they hold the knife at your neck? I rather myself getting hurt than you.

Y/N : Are you crazy? You didn't fight with them because of me? You can get kill, oppa.

Jungkook : I won't. I can't bear to see you shaking in scared.

Y/N : But you can fight very well, right? You can fight them easily, right?

You wrote again.

Jungkook : Yes, i can. I can beat them easily if you not there.

Y/N : Am i...make you guys weak? Am i you guys weakness spot?

Jungkook : I don't know about that. I just know that we can't do anything that involve you. Especially in hurting you. We willing to trade our life for you, baby.

Your tears flowed slowly. Jungkook get up and sit on your bed. He facing you. He cup your face and make you look at him.

Y/N : So i just a burden to all of you.

Jungkook : No ! No ! You're not !

He immediately take you into his embrace. You sobbing in his arm.

Jungkook : I'm sorry, baby. I suppose to protecting you but i failed.

You shake your head.

Jungkook : I'm really sorry. Please don't cry. I have enough to see you suffer. I have enough with all this. I just wanna see you like before.

He said sadly.

Jungkook : You're must be tired, right? Lie down and take some rest with me.

He said and help you to lie down. He lie down while secure you in his embrace. He pat your back gently and both of you take a nap.