CH 3 - Busted !

Jin Gui and Yujin keep trying to get pregnant. After a long waiting, she got pregnant. It has been 2 years since they waiting for the eighth child.

They was taking care of Yujin very well. She has been feeding well. They fulfill every of her craving. They didn't allow her to do much work. They will let one person stay with her if the others have a job.

Now she was pregnant for 5 months. They were so happy and couldn't wait for the baby. They keep hoping for the baby girl. She was excitedly walk to the company.

YUJIN POV

I walk inside the company after i went to my check up. I was about to enter my husband's cabin when i accidentally heard his conversation.

Jin Gui : Make sure your mom didnt know about this.

?? : But dad, how long we need to hide all this from mom? Aren't she suppose to know that we are mafia?

I was shocked when i hear my eldest son said it.

?? : Are we just your dark shadow, dad? Why can't we be normal like the other kids?

Jin Gui : Because you guys were my heirs. That's why. You guys will take over everything include the mafia thing.

?? : But how about mom?

Jin Gui : I will handle of your mom. Just keep it oit from your mom knowledge. She can't know about the truth.

My hands was shaking. I quickly left the company and went back home. I packing up my things and clothes.

Jin Gui : Honey, what are you doing?

I was scared and furious. He hold my arm and turn me around.

Yujin : Stay away from me, Jin Gui.

Jin Gui : Honey, what game are you playing now? Why did you pack your stuff ? You're going somewhere?

I slap him at his right cheek hardly.

Yujin : Stop pretending !

I said in gritted teeth.

Jin Gui : Honey, what you...

Yujin : When will you tell me that you are a mafia ! When will you tell me that you use our son as your dark shadow! When will you tell me, Jin Gui ! How long have you lied to me !

I shout at him.

Jin Gui : How did you know?

Yujin : Is it important? I was glad that i know about this. How could you, Jin Gui? We have been married for 17 years but this is what i get for the trust...for the love that i gave to you. This is what i get?

I shout again.

Jin Gui : Yu jin, i try to tell you but..

Yujin :..but you can't? Why can't you?

Jin Gui : Because i know you will run away from me.

Yujin : How long you think you can hide this thing from me? No wonder you always going for outstation. Our sons too.

Jin Gui : They was doing good,
Yu Jin. They were perfect to be my next heirs.

Yujin : Your son is my sons too ! I'm the one that carry them in my big belly for 9 month! And you ! You used them as your shadow to kill people!

I turn back and finish my packing. I pull my luggage when he pull my hand.

Jin Gui : Yujin, i'm sorry. Please forgive me. And don't leave my side. Don't leave our kids.

Yujin : Too late, Jin Gui.

I thin his hand harshly. I want to go but he pull me into his embrace.

Jin Gui : You're not going anywhere. Stay here. I need to attend a meeting for now so let's talk again soon. Okay, sweetheart.

I push him away and walk to the bathroom. I lock myself inside the bathroom for a while until i hear the car drove away.

I step out from the bathroom and take my belonging but i left my luggage. I get into my car and drive away. Good thing nobody saw me left. I drive to one place to meet someone. I ring the bell and the door got open.

?? : Yujin? What are you doing here?

Yujin : Did you have time?

?? : Actually i was about to go to the airport. I'm going for Hong Kong. Why?

Yujin : I need your favor, Lin.

Lin : What kind of favor, Yujin?

She invite me in and i start to tell her everything. Seems like she already knew about this because she didn't surprise to know that his brother was a mafia. I just learn that she also one from them.

Yujin : Please hide me from him.

Lin : Yujin, i can't. You know how is him, right. He will turn upside down this place if he know you run away.

Yujin : But i can't live with him. Please, Lin. Please have a mercy to my unborn child.

I said as i carress my belly. She stare long at my face and let out big sighed.

Lin : Fine. But only this time. But you take all responsibility. Come with me.

She said and she drive one car while i sit at the passenger seat.

Lin : I'm going to send you to Hanam. You'll stay there until you give birth. I'm going to make like you leaving this country.

Yujin : Thank you.

Lin : I help you because i already regard you like my own sister. I love you more than i love my brother. That's why i am willing to be betraying him.

She said. She give me some money. She take my passport and phone. She really make like i left Korea. She send me to Hanam. She prepared a place for me to stay and prepare everything for me.