EP 60 - Whose Married?

You guys already back to Seoul yesterday evening. You getting ready for the school today. You coming back to school after a long time absence.

You feel excited and nervous at the same time. But your brotherd said don't worry about anything since they already explain to the teacher.

 But your brotherd said don't worry about anything since they already explain to the teacher

This is what you wear.

You rush downstairs to join them for breakfast. You kiss your father right cheek before sit beside him.

Dad : Morning, sweetheart.

BTS : Morning, baby.

You smile back toward them. You look at all the food. You try to choose something out from these food. You want to eat some toast but it's a bit far from you.

?? : You want the toast, baby?

You look at your side and you saw Namjoon. You nod once. He take it for you. You smile.

Namjoon : Eat slowly.

You just smile at him and continue to eat. You walk to the living room after done breakfast. You about to put on your shoes when someone come and get down on one knee infront of you.
You look at that person and it was Jungkook.

Jungkook : Come. I'll put it on for you.

You thin gently his hand and shake your head.

Jungkook : Why?

Y/N : I can put it on by myself.

You type on your phone.

Jungkook : That's was before we exist in your life. Now, i will do all this for you.

He tied the shoe lace for you. He carry your bag for you and he open the door for you. The car was calm like usually. They talk about work.

They walk you to your class. You feel shy when they did that. Like a father send their daughter to school.

Namjoon : We'll see each other during lunch time.

You type something.

Y/N : Oppa, i can eat by myself if you guys busy.

Suga : No, Gummy. We'll accompany you.

You nod. Actually you don't want to burden them with send you to school, have lunch with you and pick you up from school. You understand that they are busy men but you love when they did that.

You copy all the notes that the teacher wrote on the white boards. The teacher left but you still writing. And then there are 3 new girls from your class walk to you.

One from them, Nina pour a water on your notebook. One from them, Eunbi hold you at your place and the last one Soram, she pour a box of milk on your head.