CH 15 - Aunt Lin

?? POV

I was standing at the window side while look outside of the building when my assistant come in.

?? : Did i have an appointment?

?? : Miss, i think it's time for you to go back to Seoul.

I turn around and look at him.

?? : What happen, Jason?

Jason : Miss, i just got to know that your brother has found her wife back again.

?? : Wife? You mean my brother, Min Jin Gui meet his wife, Min Yu Jin?

He nod.

?? : That was imposibble. Min Yu Jin has already passed away. It's no fucking way.

I was shocked.

?? : No way ! Don't tell me that Kang Yena was the one inside the mansion and pretending to be Yujin?

Jason : It seems like that, Miss.

?? : Damn it ! How dare she !

Jason : What do you want to do right now, Miss?

?? : Arrange an flight ticket as soon as possible after the event is end. I need to make she realise with who she playing the fire.

Jason : As you said, Miss.

?? : And one more thing, i want to meet that boy too.

He nod and left. I look at the photo on my table. It was me and Yujin photo.
I miss my late sister a lot.

' Yujin-ah, i will back to Seoul soon. I will keep my promise to you.' - I said while look at the photo.

AFTER A WEEK

Me, Jason and a few guards fly back to Seoul. I have been in overseas for too long. I keep back and forth from one place to another place.

Jason : Miss, are you okay?

?? : Did my niece doing well?

Jason : My brother said that she is doing a great job in school. She become number 1 again in school.

?? : She really like her mom. Beauty with brain. She will be the next founder of Magic Shop. I already can imagine about that.

Jason : I can bet that she will beat Mrs. Yujin credibility.

?? : Of course, she will.

I said in proud tone. After a long flight, we arrive in Incheon Airport. My man already waiting for us there. They take me to the villa first since it's already late.

Jason : Miss, this is my brother, Jaden.

Jaden : Hello, Miss. How are you?

?? : I'm fine. Long time no see, Jaden. I see that you are already growing up to be one of hottest boy.

He smile shyly. He come and take a seat.

?? : So?

Jaden : I have few news for you, Miss.

He said and he pass one envelope to me. I take it and open it. I saw few photo.

?? : Is this her?

He nod.

?? : She really look like Yujin. Especially her eyes and her smile. Where is she now?

Jaden : Miss, she doesn't have any place to stay for now. She have been kicked out by your nephew.

?? : What? That bastards ! So where is she now?

Jaden : She was working part-time at one cafe and she stay with the owner.

?? : What about my brother?

Jaden : Mr. Jin Gui was out of this country but as far what i know, he will be here tomorrow.

?? : Good timing. I guess i need to greet my sister in law tomorrow. Jaden, is she okay at the school? I mean really okay?

Jaden : Miss, i need to let you know something. Young master BTS start bullying her badly at the school because their so called brother, Wonho keep said that Y/N do bad thing toward him.

Jason : If they bully her at school that is worse, then how about when she was at home?

?? : Pity that young girl. That stupid boys ! They will start to regret it soon.

I said coldly. I was staring at the sky from the balcony. It was full with bright star.

?? : I'm promise you, Y/N that your life will change. Just give me a little bit of time, dear.

************************************

I was getting ready to visit my brother and my nephew. I miss them alot. In these years, i just visit them only for few times only. I spend more of my time to manage Magic Shop from far.

Jason drive me there. After 20 minute i arrive at his mansion. I miss everything here. I get inside and my nephew greet me happily.

?? : Who is this?

Jungkook : Aunt, this is Wonho. Our last sibling.

?? : Last sibling, huh?

Jungkook nod happily.

Jin Gui : Min Hye Lin ! Finally you was here.

Lin : Hi, brother. You're look happy.

Jin Gui : Of course i am happy, Lin. Look whose here.

Then i saw that women. She walk toward me.

?? : Hi.

Lin : Min Yu Jin?

She nod. I guess she didn't remember me. She offer an hug but i refuse. You want to play drama, right? I will play along with you.

Lin : You know i was still mad at you because you left them.

Jin Gui : Lin !

Lin : How's you guys doing?

Yena : We're doing good.

Lin : Of course you are in good condition. Living under others people name.

I mumbled under my breath.

Yena : You're look so young.

I just smile but then roll my eyes.

Jin Gui : Lin, how's your business? You're seems like so busy in all these years.

Lin : Just like that, brother. How about you guys, boys? Is there interesting things happen when i was gone?

Namjoon : Not really, Aunt.

Lin : Why? Did your father asking you to get married?

Jin : Not like that, Aunt.

Wonho : Aunt, where did you stay before?

Lin : Overseas, boy. How old are you?

Wonho : 17 years old.

Lin : Your face didn't look like your father at all.

Wonho : Pardon?

Lin : Forget about that. Which school do you attend?

Wonho : Bangtan High School.

Lin : You're put him there or you there because of your brain?

Namjoon : We put him there.

Lin : No wonder.

Then we start to have a serious talk about business in my brother office room. I also try to know how he met her.