EP 57 - Happy Birthday

Today is your birthday. You wake up early and get ready to going out. You look around and it still quiet.

 You look around and it still quiet

This is what you wear. You walk to the bustop and ride the bus. You on your way to your mother's grave. You walk to her grave and clean it a bit. You pick up the dry leaves. You sit there for awhile.

Mom, how are you there? You must feel good, right? Since you won't face any problem anymore.

Mom, did i made a right decision by stay with them? They will taking care of me, right? I can be happy too, right mom?

I wish you was here, mom. I wish we can be a happy family together. They need you, mom.

Please pray for us, mom. I hope we will stay like this forever. I already love them, mom. I'm promise that i will be their guide star.

You talk in your heart. You stay there for awhile while enjoy the morning view. The breeze hitting your body softly.

After you spend time there, you take a another bus to the cafe. You hang out with them and have breakfast together. They also asking you about what happen.

You walking home after done hang out with them. You stop by at the pastry and dessert shop. You bought something. You walk home and you saw all the guard on standby.

You was curious about what happen. It's look like a war going to starting soon. The guards and maids shocked look at you.

Guards : Young master ! Young master !

They start calling for your brother.

Jin : What !

He answer coldly and shocked when he look at you.

Jin : Baby ! Where have you been?

He rush to you and check on you. He take you into the house. You walk to the kitchen to serve the pastry and dessert on the plate.

This is what you bought. You were serving it on the plate when you hear someone shout.

BTS : Baby !

You flinched a bit due to their loud voice.

Suga : Where have you been early in the morning?

Y/N : I'm going out. Why?

You wrote on your notepad.

Namjoon : Why didn't you inform any of us? You also didn't bring your phone.

Taehyung : What happen? We're thought you leaving us?

You silent laughing and shake your head.