CH 37 - Investigate

BTS was on rage. They was mad and furious. They start to lose their control and ready to kill anyone that try to mess around.

Hada checking you at the hut after dinner. He also bring something for you. He didn't let you starving. He saw you already awake.

Hada : Hi, sweetheart...

You backward a bit when he come closer to you.

Y/N : Why did you do this to me? I thought we are friend.

You talking with him in sign language.

Hada : Friend? I never regard it that way. Don't you know that i have a crush on you? I like you, Y/N.

Y/N : What?

You look at him with confused face.

Hada : I have to do this. I have to make sure that you are mine, Y/N. I don't like when Taehyung drag you away. I hate when Jimin hold your hand and caress your cheeks gently. And i was totally mad when i saw Jungkook hugging you.

Y/N : What are you talking about?

You mad at him in sign.

Hada : No one can touch you except me. And you also not suppose to get close with them or any men too.

Y/N : They are my brothers !

Hada : Brothers ? BTS is your brothers?

He laugh like you make a joke.

Hada : Stop this nonsense. You don't have a mother so it was impossible for you to be their step-sister.

Y/N : I was their long lost sister. Hada, please let me go. They will gone mad if i didn't go home in time.

Hada : I don't believe you. You're going to stay here with me forever. I will take you away far from them and we can start our new life. And i will protecting you like always. I will get rid all the 'problem' that you have.

Y/N : What do you mean by that?

Hada : Do you remember Mark? The one that rip your shirt at the cafeteria.

You nod slowly.

Hada : I kill him few days after that accident. You also remember Eunhye and Jaerim, the one that always ask for your pocket money.

You nod again with a tears this time.

Hada : I also kill them for you. I cut their car brake wire so they will get into an incident.

You shake your head.

Hada : I also kill BTS maknae girlfriends because they made you got admitted into ward.

You was totally shocked hearing all that. He willing to kill for you.

Hada : That because i love you,
Y/N. No one in that school treat me like human being. Not like you. I want to start a new chapter of my life with you.

He said and caress your cheek. He lean in but you backward your head.

Hada : It's okay. We still have a lot of time together. I will see you tomorrow.

He said and left that place. You was crying and hoping someone will save you soon. You was scared with all this.

SKIPPED AFTER 2 DAYS

Jaden go to find Hada. He drag him to one empty store. He push him at the wall harshly. Jaden look so mad.

Jaden : So you choose to destroy, huh?

Hada : I don't know what you talking about.

Jaden : Really?

He ask with a smirk and show Hada a CCTV recording. The video clearly saw that Y/N enter his house but she didn't come out.

Jaden : If i handed this video to BTS, then whole of your family life will be destroyed. They will make sure you and your mom will sleep at the street. So i give you one last chance. I wanna hear a good news at today lunch hour.

Hada face was changing. He getting anxious. But did they know that someone was listening to them from outside that room. Jaden left him there.

SUGA POV

I was about to walk back to the campus from the principal office when i saw Jaden pull that nerd boy to empty store.

I decide to follow them and listen to their conversation. I was mad when Y/N name being mention. And what video that Jaden talking about. I need to find out.

When it was lunch hour, i pull Jaden to the rooftop. I told everyone to left us. I look at him with dark eyes. He look scared and nervous.

Suga : You're hiding something from us?

Jaden : N-no, young master.

Suga : Stop lying ! I hear what you said to that nerd boy. So you better tell me now or else...

I threaten him.

Jaden : Let me show you something.

I let him go and he take out his phone. I look at the video and i saw Y/N enter that nerd boy house.

Jaden : I was suspicious about him so i decided to investigate this matter. After Miss Y/N missing and i know about this, i always watching over him infront of his house. But none. I didn't get anything, Sir.

Suga : That bastard ! Lets go !

I said and we go to my car. I drive to that nerd boy house. We ring the bell when we stand infront of his house. A middle age lady open the door.

?? : Yes?

Suga : Is this Lee Hada house?

?? : Yes. It is. I'm his mother. What bring you guys here?

Suga : Ohh. I was Hada friends. He left his book so he ask for my help.

?? : That boy always like this. You can go to his room there.

She said and point to one room.

Suga : Thank you.

I get inside his room and start searching. I saw a lot of Y/N photo at his room wall. But these nothing there. When i about to went out from his room, i look outside of his window. I can see the forest from there.

I didn't think much and left after taking the picture of Y/N photo and taking one book just for act. I went out from his room and walk back to the front door.

Suga : Thank you, Aunty.

?? : No problem.

We bow and left. I drive one round and park a bit far from his house. We decide to watching him. As far as i know, he literally have connection with Y/N missing.

After one hour waiting, we saw Hada mother went out. Maybe she go to buy something or going to work. We kept waiting and waiting until we saw him back. He got into his house but never going out back.