CH 20 - First Dinner

You was at the school like usually. You sit at the cafeteria when lunch hour. You was eating your lunch while reading a comic when suddenly someone sit at the same table with you.

You raise your head and saw BTS. You remember what Aunt Lin said. So you're just pretending that they are not there. They also start eating.

Hobi : Eat this too.

He said and put a lot of beef on your food tray. You slowly look at him. You never eat that food.

Jin : Eat up, sister.

You feel warmth with their gesture when he call you like that. You slowly eat and that make them smile widely. The most scary and dangerous boys was smiling while looking at their sister eating.

After done having lunch, you walk back to your class. While you walking, you feel someone following you, you stop walking and turn around. You saw BTS.

Y/N : Why did you guys still here?

You wrote in your notepad.

Taehyung : Uhh...We want to walk you to your class.

Y/N : No need. I can walk by myself.

You wrote again.

Jungkook : What if you fall down?

Y/N : Then i will get up by myself.

You sassed him and walk back. BTS still following you. Even when you walk to your locker or to the washroom. They still there until you walk to your class.

BTS : Bye, Y/N.

They said and that makes everyone look at you shockly. They left to the next building.

You was walking back home when suddenly you hear a car horn. You turn around and you saw BTS. You see them more often now.

Jin : Y/N, get in. We'll send you home.

You shake your head. Hobi comes out and pulls you gently inside the car.

Namjoon : Wanna grab some ice cream first before going home?

Maknae : We're agree !

Suga : You want it, Y/N?

Everyone was looking at you. They was waiting excitedly.

Jungkook : Y/N-ah, let's go kill some time with us.

He whining while snuggle at your shoulder. You push him a bit and nod slowly. Jin start to drive the car. Namjoon at the passenger seat. The maknae's at the back so you sit between Hobi and Suga.

Namjoon : Y/N, you know about tonight's dinner, right?

You nod.

Namjoon : We can go straight going home after we have the ice cream, right?

You sighed and look at your lap. You wrote something at your notepad.

Y/N : Up to you guys.

You show them and they was happy and excited. Maybe Aunt Lin was right. Maybe they deserve a chance. Maybe?

Hobi : Y/N, can i ask you something?

You nod.

Hobi : Why didn't you wearing the pendant? If you put it on, we'll be able to recognize you earlier.

Y/N : I was glad that i didn't wear it so i got to know who you are. What kind of behavior that you guys have. I got to know all that. The real you are.