CH 7 - Coming Back

The driver come and pick up three of you at the lunch hours. You guys was riding a limosine. You was so awe with the car since you never see one.

 You was so awe with the car since you never see one

This is inside the limousine.

You was so awe all the ride. You eyes widen when the car enter one big mansion park.

This is the house

This is the house.

You guys step out from the car while eyeing the big mansion. Your have jaw dropped. You gulped hard.

BTS POV

We was excited to greet mom and our sibling again. We was waiting impatiently and then we hear the car enter.We smile widely and rush to hug mom when we saw her.

BTS : We miss you, mom.

Mom : I miss you guys too.

We started to introduce ourselves since dad said that mom lost her memory because of the car incident.

Jin : Mom, is that our sibling?

Mom : Yes. Introduce, this is Wonho.

Wonho : Hello, h-hyung..

We pull him into a group hug.

Mom : You guys didn't mad because the last sibling is a boy?

Suga : We don't care about that, mom. We told you before.

Jungkook : So you will be the youngest one in our family.

Jimin : And we will taking care of you well.

We said. Then our eyes fall at one figure. That person was a girl. She was looking around the house when she got into the house. She bowed 90 degrees when she saw us.

Dad : Who is that, honey? I thought you just have one son.

Mom : Indeed. Someone throw her infront of my house. So i taking care of her.

Namjoon : You was so kind-hearted, mom.

Dad : What is your name?

We look at each other when she wrote something on the small paper that was hanging that her neck.

Y/N : Nice to meet you guys. My name is Y/N.

She show us the paper.

Hobi : Why did you bother to write those when you can just spoke.

Mom : She is mute, son.

BTS : What?

We look again at her and she create small smile. Actually, she was remind us toward someone.

Dad : Welcome to the mansion, Y/N. I didn't know that you are coming too. I didn't manage to tell the maid to prepare any room for you.

Mom : It's okay, dear. Just give her a maid room.

She nod once.

Dad : Maid?

Mom : Actually, she told me to make her as a maid. I told her that i want to taking care of her well but she insist. She doesn't want to put a burden us. Right, Y/N?

She nod again.

Dad : But, dear....She's still young to be a maid.

She waving her hand as a no. She wrote again.

Y/N : It's okay, Mr. Min. I don't want to be a burden to you.

Dad : If you say so.... Maid !

One maid come toward us.

Dad : Please show that empty room.
Y/N, you can go with her.

She bow and walk away with the maid. We just realised that we didn't take our eyes from her. Why did she look familiar. We shrugged away and have a chat with mom and Wonho.

Then we have a lunch together. After lunch, we take Wonho to look around the house since mom says that she want to rest. She was tired.

Wonhi : H-hyung, you guys didn't mind if i call you guys 'hyung' right?

Namjoon : We didn't mind.

Jin : So Wonho, where did you school?

Wonho : At ***** High School.

Namjoon : We'll transfer you to our school. Bangtan High School.

Wonho : T-that was you guys school?

Hobi : Now it also belong to you.

Wonho : That means i will be in same school with that mute girl.

Suga : You mean Y/N?

He nod.

Taehyung : She go to our school?

Wonho : Yeah. Since she was a excellent student. She always good in study.

Jungkook : She have a genius face actually. I mean an intelligent face.

He said.

Wonho : Wow hyung, is this you guys play room?

Jimin : Yes. It is.

Wonho : It so huge. I never able get to play all this.

We feel sad and guilty when we hear that.

Jin : Now you have plenty time to play all this so take you time, brother.

We take him around the house and then we show him his room. He was excitedly got a fluffy and huge bed.

Namjoon : Do you like it?

Wonho : Indeed. I start to love everything here.

We glad to hear it. We let him rest and then we accidently saw Y/N, she was watering the flower at the garden. She was smiling when she smell the flower. Her behavior is just like... mom.