CH 30 - Talk and Hug

You was getting ready to go to the beach. You wake up early and take a shower. You change your clothes to the comfortable one.

 You change your clothes to the comfortable one

This is what you wear.

You wear a simple outfit. You feel so excited. You rush to Jungkook room.

 You rush to Jungkook room

This is what he wear.

He look at you and smile widely. He put one hand on your shoulder and you guys walk downstair.

Suga : Where are you guys going ?

Jungkook : To the beach. I'm promise Y/N yesterday.

You nod happily.

Jin : You're going to the beach? Without us?

Jungkook : Well, we try to have a bonding time. Right, baby?

You nod again.

Jungkook : We'll get going first.

Suga : Take care of her well. If i see any scar on her body, then you're dead meat.

Jungkook : I know, hyung. Let's go, baby.

He said and walk away. You follow behind him. He take out his motorbike and start the engine. He wear his helmet and help you to wear one. He get on his motorbike.

Jungkook : You can hold my shoulder to get on.

You was hesistated to hold his shoulder but you did it and get on the motorbike. You was sitting a bit away from him.

Jungkook : Hug me or you will fly away.

You widen your eyes. You getting closer and try to put your hand at his waist. Your hand trembling when you just put it at his waist. He pull your hand and wrap it at his waist.

Jungkook : Are you scared to hug me?

He said and start to ride the motorbike. You feel happy because you got to went out after a while.

Not too long, you guys arrive at the last time beach. You get down from the motorbike and take off the helmet before run to the beach.

Jungkook smile widely and walk toward you. He love to see you smile and playing like this. He sit on the sand while watching you play with the waves.

When you were tired, you take a sit beside him. You guys watching the beach calmly while enjoy the windy air.

Jungkook : Y/N, can i ask you something?

You nod without look at him.

Jungkook : Are you not comfortable with us?

You look down while play with your finger. He pass his phone to you so you can type anything.

Y/N : You know, i have been alone for the past 17 years. So when i know that i still have a father and brothers, it's make me scared and shy. It will make me take a lot of time to learn about the facts. Besides, our first impression is not that great.

You show him what you typing.

Jungkook : Why did you feel scared with us again? You know right that we won't put you in any harm. Not anymore.

Y/N : But i still can't forget what you guys did to me. In fact, i was still scared around you guys. I know the fact that you won't hurt but i feel insecure.

You typing again.

Jungkook : Y/N, that was before we know who you are to us. But know, we won't ever lay our hand on you. Trust me.

Y/N : Please give me a bit more of time. I still learning to live with you guys. But i was a bit better than before.

Jungkook : Then hug me.

You widen your eyes.

Jungkook : It's nothing wrong for a sister to hug her own brother. Am i right?

He open his arm widely and you scoot closer toward him. You hug him as he hug you back tightly.

Jungkook : Can i ask one more favor?

You pulled away and nod.

Jungkook : Can you please stay... No..No. Can you please not be too close with that nerd?

You back off and sit back.

Y/N : But he is my friend. My only friend.

Jungkook : I know. That's why i'm asking you to not be close with him instead of staying away from him. Baby, i just want to protecting you.

Y/N : But he was harmless.

You typing again to convince.

Jungkook : You didn't know what a boy has in his mind, baby. He is a boy and so am i. I know what boy like him will think when he with a girl. Trust me. I can't forgive myself if something happen to you.

You stay silent.

Jungkook : Baby, we have lost you once and i can't bear to face it once again. We can't bear it for the second time.

He eyes watery. His tears threaten to flowed.

Jungkook : Mom told us to taking care of you well but we fail, Y/N. We have fail at our task. That's why...

You cut him with hugging him tightly. He immediately hug you back. You pat his back gently as you hear his soft sniffing.

Jungkook : Please dont leave us anymore...

You tighten the hug and caress his hair gently. Both of you pulled away. You wipe his tears with your thumb.

Both of you go to one cafe to eat something. Jungkook treat you alot of food and pastries. You was so much happy. Both of you going home that afternoon.

Jimin : Y/N baby, where have you been? I didn't see you since morning.

Jungkook : She's going out with me.

You run and plopped yourself on the couch. Namjoon was sitting above your head. He slowly place your head on his lap. He caress your hair gently.

Jimin : So you going for a date with Jungkook?

He said in sulking tone and pouting.

Namjoon : Stop it, Jimin. Ignore him, baby. You are free to going out with any of us.

Suga : He was right. Are you sleepy by any chance?

You create a small smile as you can't force yourself to awake anymore.

Namjoon : Then take a nap.

You nod and slowly drowsy to sleep. BTS was looking at you fondly. The maids and guards in the house also happy to see their master was happy like before.