Autumn Rain⁴

Yunho pushed the cart, walking around until he found Gunho in one of the aisles. "Gunho did you find something?"

Gunho instantly glanced behind him, startled to see his brother approaching. Yunho immediately grew suspicious, the younger definitely wasn't the type to react the way he just did.

Yunho's eyes landing on the person infront of Gunho the moment he stood beside him. A female his age.

"Yunho?" she mumbles, staring at the taller.

"Who are you?"

"She's in my english class, don't worry." Gunho says.

"That still doesn't answer why she knows me."

"My brother. He always tells me about you, he even has some pictures of you in his room-"

"Minji where have you bee-" Yunho felt his heart drop for the second time this hour. Mingi stood behind Minji, his hand on her shoulder.

"I found Yunho and Gunho here!" she smiled to Mingi, pointing at the males infront of her.

Yunho could only tighten the grip on cart, the tension growing between the two older males.

The fact that his sister openly admitted that Mingi still talks and has pictures of him in his room wasn't making the situation better for Yunho.

Yunho knew about Mingi's younger sibling but he never met her until now. Same goes with Mingi.

"Yunho.." Mingi layed his sad eyes back on him.

He could only sigh to calm him, "Let's go, Gunho."

Gunho looked at him, "But Yun-"

"Come." he demanded, turning his back along with the cart. Without even looking back he started walking away.

Gunho secretly waving goodbye to them before following his older brother around. Continuing to buy groceries while pretending Mingi and his sister aren't in the same place as them.

"Do you have a thing for her?" Yunho asks, taking all the bags full of grocies to the trunk of the car.

"What?" Gunho says in a small voice.

"Minji,"

"Oh, I.." he paused for a second, "She's just a friend."

Yunho mocked, "She's just a friend. Believe me, I used to say that too."

Gunho took the last bag before placing it inside the trunk. "Then what happened?"

"What?"

"What happened after you said that she's just a friend?" Gunho asks, watching his brother look down at him.

"I don't think you have to know." Yunho closed the door of the trunk before pulling out his car keys.

"Oh come on." Gunho followed him around the car.

"Just get in so we can leave already." opening the driver's seat as he got inside. Inserting the key while waiting for Gunho to enter.

But instead, he stood infront of Yunho's window. Refusing to get inside the car without any answers.

"What are you doing outside? Get inside already."

"Not unless you tell me what happened."

Yunho sighed before rolling his window down, his arm placed above it. "Why are you suddenly interested in my past love life?"

"Does it really matter?"

"Then I guess I shouldn't tell you what happe-"

"Fine. I may or may not like her, satisfied?" Gunho rolled his eyes.

Although Minji was Mingi's sister, he could never bring himself to force his brother to stop his feelings for her just because her brother is his ex.

"Could've just said so." He smiles.

"So what happened? Did it end good or..?"

"I can't say so."

Yunho watched his brother walk to the passenger's door before opening it and getting  inside, not forgetting to wear his seatbelt.

The older smiled, rolling back up his window and finally starting the car. As he was doing so, Gunho spoke again.

"It wasn't a she, right?"

Yunho would be lying if he said the pronounce she wasn't bothering him somehow.

He looked at Gunho through the rear-view mirror. His brother sitting down calmly, patiently waiting for his response.

"That shouldn't be on your mind." Yunho replied, his hand on the steering wheel as he drove off from the parking lot.

"Its okay.."

"Nothing's okay, Gunho."

"Mingi seems like a great guy." he says, leaning his head on the window.

"He was.."

page 4