Exchanged Pain⁶

Jeong Yunho

Everything was going well to his surprise. Mingi just finished kneading the pizza dough and it already looked good, "Should I turn it into a heart shape?" Mingi smiles, looking up at Yunho who was still sitting on the counter.

"Whatever you want, I don't mind." Yunho smiles back.

Mingi just shruggs before going his way. He ended up doing the heart shaped one and was now spreading it with tomato sauce, many layers of cheese afterwards and a final touch of salami.

"Tada!" Mingi says proudly after lifting his pizza dough and moving it to the pan which goes right into the oven.

Yunho made small claps, hyping up Mingi for successfully making his pizza. "I'm hoping I won't get food poisoned!" he sarcastically smiled.

"You're an ass." Mingi rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing the pan and shoved the newly made pizza into the oven. Setting a timer for a 20 or more minutes.

Yunho chuckles as he finally jumped off the counter and started cleaning up the kitchen counter which had flour everywhere, a lot of flour. Mingi stood beside him just to grab all the equipments used so he could wash it for Yunho because he didn't want the bandage to come off his hand while washing the dishes.

After a while the table was clean and Yunho started to throw out all the flour that was left on the table. Taking a drenched towel as he cleans off the rest of the flour which was stuck to the counter.

As he was wiping it wet with a towel, he feels strong arms around his torso. Head burried in the crook of his neck as he squeezed his body, "Mingi~"

"Hmm?" he responses lowly, directly in his hear which sent shivers down his spine and had the hair on the back of his neck rise up.

"It tickles~" Yunho laughs.

He feels Mingi's hands moving down to his hold his hips. Now this had Yunho's heart beat out of its cage, obviously growing flustered and nervous he had to bite his bottom lip. "Mingi.."

He hears him let out a chuckle, "Do I make you feel weak?"

Never in a million years will he admit that he does.

"What?"

With a blink of an eye, Mingi lifted Yunho's body with ease and made him sit ontop of the counter, facing him. The older had to tilt his head down a little so their foreheads were touching. His hands gripping on his thighs tightly, as if Yunho would run away.

His hands tempting to hold his face until Mingi did it for him. Finding himself, stroking Mingi's cheeks softly. All while maintaining eye contact with the male.

"Why do you have to look so gorgeous?" Mingi sighs in jealousy, although the person sitting on the counter was now his partner again, he can't help but feel jealous but proud of Yunho's looks.

Yunho smiles, "Just for you." he swiped away the hair that was standing infront of his eyes.

Mingi liked his confidence. His eyes caught by Yunho's untouched pink lips, tempting to taste them. Luckily for him, Yunho catched up and gave what the other was searching for. He connects their lips and Mingi responds almost instantly.

The younger's hands were growing eager by the second, travelling up Yunho's thighs to his beige hoodie. He tugs on the material and was about to take it off when the timer of the oven caught them off guard.

Mingi stops right away, pulling away with heavy breaths as he looked at the oven as if it did something wrong. Yunho lets out a laugh at his reaction, "Guess that was a sign to not go far."

"Yeah as if you didn't grew nervous." Mingi looks at him with a teasing smile, staring up at Yunho.

That's when he realized Mingi was playing with him. His expression immediately dropped, "Very funny, Mingi."

Mingi stares at him laughing, "Sorry not sorry~" he pecks his lips, "Come on let's eat."

After a long time of bickering while eating, Mingi volunteered to do the dishes after dinner so Yunho could change to his sleeping clothes. And after he did, he decided to finish packing his suitcase for tomorrow's flight since he had to drop off Gunho and cleaned the house in which he didn't have enough time to finish packing.

As he was grabbing the rest of his clothes from the cabinet, Mingi steps inside the room. "Hey, do you have some clothes for me to wear for tonight? I didn't bring any- You're not done packing yet?"

Yunho turns around in surprise, almost dropping the clothes he was holding. "God never scare me again like that."

Mingi apologizes but found it funny, "Sorry, let me help you-"

"Nope, wear these." Yunho hands him a large grey shirt with some loose black shorts.

The younger shook his head with a smile, "Okay, let me know if you need help."

Mingi didn't even leave the room, instead he started changing inside the room. Shamelessly taking off his outside shirt before wearing Yunho's comfortable ones.

"God, don't you know what personal privacy is?" Yunho says, stuffing his last clothes inside the suitcase.

"Shut up, I know you like what you see."

Yunho rolled his eyes, "Pft, as if."

He would be lying if he said Mingi didn't get more attractive without a shirt. His toned upper body was tempting to not touch, he was strong and got even more buffer. Large biceps and visible abs, Yunho was redder than a tomato.

"I think I should sleep without a shirt instead since you look like you're enjoying this too much."

"Shut up."

page 48