Every Moment⁷

Jeong Yunho

"Are you still jealous because of the dog?" Yunho laughs at Mingi's sulky face. It was afternoon and they were out for lunch near this Zoo which they will visit right after.

"Its not funny, the dog is cuter than me." he faked a pout, sinking in his seat. Yunho didn't know if he was supposed to find it childish or hilarious.

"No dog can replace you, dummy." Yunho smiles at him pinching his soft cheeks.

Mingi had to hide the stupid smile on his face but failed miserably and ended up blushing hard, "You're so annoying." he sulked but his heart was slamming hard with every beat it took.

His expression dropped when his phone on the table started buzzing and ringing. It made him flinch before staring at the caller's id.

Mr. Sui

Why was he calling now?

Mingi hesitant, unsure whether to answer or just ignore the sudden call. He couldn't tell if the older man just wanted to chat or if it was about the paperworks.

"You should answer." Yunho says, trying to hide the obvious annoyed look on his face and in his voice. Although it was important he couldn't help but feel like Mr. Sui was ruining their time together.

He hate to admit that it was bothering him. As much as he wanted Mingi to himself and spend some time alone, important work always came in between.

"Sorry love, I'll be right back." Mingi sadly says, taking his phone with him and walked to somewhere more private.

Why exactly now?

~~~~~

"Oh my- look at the penguins!" Yunho couldn't fight back his excitement, tugging on Mingi's sweater repeatedly while pointing at the mentioned animal that were swimming and floating on the ice behind the large glass.

Mingi smiles at the other's enthusiam, lowering his phone to stare at him. "Do you want to take a photo with them?"

"God don't even ask!" he drags him along, "Let's take a selfie!"

Their backs against the glass as Mingi started taking selfies of them and the swimming penguins behind when Mr. Sui's name appeared on the screen. Yunho's smile immediately faded.

"Why exactly now?" Mingi mumbles to himself, lowering his phone and decided to ignore his call.

"What did he say earlier?" Yunho looks over his shoulder but Mingi placed his phone aside.

"He asked if the paperworks were finished." Mingi rubbed his temples in frustration.

"I thought he needed them tomorrow? Why is he asking about it now?"

"Mr. Sui wants it before morning."

It made Yunho slightly upset, as much as he tried to understand that it was very important and a great opportunity for the company he still can't help but feel annoyed because Mingi's attention was repeateadly switching to him and on work.

One minute he's all over Yunho and the other second he gets reminded of work. It almost drives Yunho to the edge.

~~~~~

"What do you think about having dinner in the hotel's restaurant?" Mingi suggests, lying sideways beside Yunho on the bed who was on his stomach. Scrolling through his phone.

Yunho glances at the male, "You know how I feel about fancy dinners."

Mingi snuggles closer to him, resting on his back and his face closer to the other's arms that were sinking deep in the bed, "Come on just for tonight, I want to make it special for our last night."