Autumn Rain¹¹

Jeong Gunho

"You don't have to be close with Minji if you still see Mingi in her." Gunho assured his brother who was in the kitchen, cooking dinner for the both of them.

Gunho sat on the table, finishing his assignments.

"Don't worry about me, I'll get used to her plus I already kind of like her." Yunho smiles to himself, turning off the stove and picking out two bowls filling them with the fried rice and spam he just cooked.

"I know, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Gunho put his stuff away, finished writing the last sentence of his paragraph.

Yunho took the hot bowls to the table, "You didn't know about my relationship with her bother and I don't blame you for it. Everything's alright as long as you're happy with her."

His assuring words could easily make the younger bawl his eyes. How caring and understanding he was despite his younger brother dating his ex's sibling.

It makes him feel guilty that he agreed to the plan just to be more closer to Minji and bring their brothers back together although Yunho made it clear to him that he wanted nothing to do with the other.

It made him feel like a bad brother.

"You don't know how much I appreciate you for that." Gunho smiles, walking to the kitchen to join his brother eat at the table.

"I mean it is your first relationship after all, I just want the best for you."

Gunho chuckled, "Didn't have to put a tone on the word 'first' "

Yunho smiles down at him, "Just sit down so we can eat."

Song Minji

Minji's driver dropped her off, nowhere near their house. "I'm sorry but what are we doing infront of the mall, Mister- Mingi? Since when were you my driver?"

"Maybe if you didn't have your nose up on your phone screen all day then you would've noticed me picking you up." Mingi says, driving around to find a parking spot.

"What are we doing here anyways?" she placed her phone inside her pocket. Mingi finding an empty spot.

He parked the car, "Our parents called us here. I don't know why but we'll figure out."

"Oh alright." Minji was about to step out when Mingi spoke, catching her attention immediately.

"Was that your new boyfriend earlier?"

"You saw that?"

"As if you didn't kiss his cheek infront of the car." Mingi pulled out the car keys.

Minji smiled to herself, "What does it look like to you?"

Mingi pulled out his phone. Showing her the video and picture he managed to capture earlier, "Do you think our parents would be pleased if they see that their princess found her prince charming?"

She scoffed, "As if they actually care."

"Bet." he says, "You guys look cute though."

Their parents never really cared about anything happening in their children's life. Work is too far important than their own family.

Who were they to stop them?

They may be their children but things just don't feel that way.

Mingi and Minji were basically raised by their maids. Knowing nothing about their parents and aren't willing to know anything about them.

Despite them having everything given to them since they were children nothing material can catch their love and attention than their parent's actual quality time.

To be honest the family isn't a real family to Mingi. Except Minji ofcourse. They know morr about each other than neither if their parents do.

"I don't think they would even care if I ever introduced him." Minji huffed to herself.

"Neither would they care if find out I liked boys." Mingi laughed through the pain. "Lets just get this over with."

The siblings stepped outside, walking towards the entrace of the mall. Roaming around to find their parents.

Which took them a good five minute walk before spotting them inside a random restaurant.

Sitting at the opposite ends of their parents, waiting for them to place away their menu's. "Great of the both of you to actually show up." their Father started.

"We have a huge announcement to make." their Mother placed the menu away to look at her children.

Please be something useful.

"Its for Mingi actually." she adds, nudging her husband's side for him to continue her unfinished sentence.

He cleared his throat, "There's an event for you happening next week."

Mingi frowned, "Okay? Thats it? Is that what you called us over for?"

"Don't be so ungrateful Mingi, this event will be one of the biggest decisions we've made ever since the company's success."

To be honest, Mingi couldn't care less about what was going to happen. Nothing their parent's expensive event can make him feel better about them.

"I don't get the hype.." Minji mumbles.

Their Mother sighs, expecting a complete different reaction from her kids. "What about you Minji, how is your love life going?"

Are they serious? Instead of asking how I feel or about school, they ask me about my love life.

"I have a boyfriend now."

Mingi acting unfazed, watching their parent's reaction drop. "That was supposed to be a joke." their mother laughed awkwardly.

"Well sadly I'm not joking."

Their Father cleared his throat, "And is there a chance we can meet this young man?"

The sibling's would be lying if they said they weren't surprised hearing that kind of question from their Father.

What is up with them?

"I'm not sure, maybe in two weeks?"

"That doesn't seem like a problem to us. You should call him over for dinner in two weeks then."

Minji gulped, "He doesn't go anywhere without his older brother."

Although it sounded a bit strange, they were stupid enough to let it slide. "Then why not bring him too?"

Mingi turned his face to Minji, "Isn't he Yunho's younger brother?"

She nodded, "Are you serious right now?!" he whisper shouted at her, not quite pleased.

"I thought you wanted him back?"

"Not like this atleast-"

Their Father interrupted, "So everything's set. Me and Mingi are going to pick out some suits for next week's event."

"Yes Father."

Mingi stopped his bickering, fixing his posture. Looking all anxious.

There was no way Yunho would actually go with Gunho to have dinner with us.

Or will he?

page 11