Autumn Rain⁷

Song Mingi

Mingi sat on his bed quietly. Not sure if he made the right decision.

He couldn't forget the way Yunho just casually gave him his number. He knew Yunho was bothered with Mingi's presence at the moment because of their past.

But the way he just gave in to hand his number was not what Mingi expected.

It was now 11:17pm and Mingi was anxiously sitting in his room. His phone beside him, the screen showing Yunho's number.

Internally debating whether he should give Yunho a call or just let it be.

If someone told him to just let it be, Mingi would be stubborn enough and still give him a call.

He hates to admit but he misses Yunho so much it drives him insane. How hurt he felt when the person he loved the most is walking out of his life.

Not even wanting to start anything new with him.

Not even giving Mingi a second chance to prove himself.

His deep thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on his door. "Are you okay Mingi? You haven't come down to eat dinner."

Minji grew concerned of her brother. He wasn't the type to skip his meals and noticing a slight difference in his eating routine makes her worried.

"Yeah, I'm just.. tired."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to come inside?"

"No, I'm alright.. Really."

"Please talk to me?"

Mingi rolled on his bed, facing away from the door and cuddled up in his blanket. "Not now Minji."

He hears the younger sigh and faint footsteps walking away from his bedroom's door. Although he feels bad for his worried sister, he just couldn't bring himself to have his ex as their topic.

Mingi himself didn't knew what was going on with him.

His eyes traced up to stare at the potraits of Yunho and him on his walls. It may seem creepy to anyone but it means so much to Mingi.

All of their shared memories are hung up on his wall so whenever he feels sad or lonely, he  would stare at them to cheer him up.

Only that the person standing beside him in the picture wants nothing to do with him.

Mingi wasn't gonna give up so easily.

He wants to prove himself to Yunho.

It was the next morning and Mingi woke up, completely drained. He didn't even realize he cried himself to sleep.

Eyes so red you'd think he was high.

With a unmotivational mood, he got up from his bed to take his morning shower. Brushing his teeth afterwards as he stepped out his bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

And holding another one to dry his wet hair. Water dripping from his head to his torso as he searched for his phone.

"Shit." he munbled, realizing he hadn't charge his phone and was now on the verge of shutting down.

Instantly grabbing the charger from his nightstand before leaving it to charge for god knows how long.

He lets out a dry sigh before hearing a loud knock on his door. The door opening right after to see Minji outside of it.

"Geez do you ever wear clothes?" she dramatically coveref her eyes with her palms.

"I just got out of the shower, what did you expect?"