Thunder Nights⁵

Jeong Yunho

"Secretary?" Yunho blinked, "I'm sorry but I signed up to be an employee not a secretary.." he says.

Seonghwa looked at him, not understanding what was so wrong about the position. "I know and I apologize for not telling you earlier, but you just fit to be the new secretary thats all."

Yunho pressed his lips together in anxiousness, "But I don't know what a secretary does, I might need some training on that." although it sounded funny, Yunho was dead serious. Ofcourse he has no experience with these kind of professional jobs.

Seonghwa chuckled in amusement, "Don't worry, you'll be the one to arrange our boss' meetings, answer alot of calls, and help him with important papers. And if you feel like you need help, please feel free to come by my office." he assures him.

"You seem to be the perfect person to take the secretary position instead of me."

"Come with me." Seonghwa says before wrote something down, "Well I'm sadly the interviewer and the boss' unpaid therapist." he cracked.

Yunho forced a smile, having no idea what that was all about. Unpaid Therapist..

He followed Seonghwa out of the room, leading him to a complete different one. A small office so empty and lonely looking, "This will be your new office, the boss allows his secretaries to decorate their own office but only make sure to keep everything clean and tidy."

Yunho nods, "Does he mind if I add some stuff to it?"

"Nope, as long as you clean it up if he fires you." he joked and he had to force a laugh.

"Anyways, good luck on your first day. Please come to me if you have any problems or questions in general." Seonghwa politely says, using his hand to show Yunho the exit door. "I'm also letting him know that he has a new secretary- oh and you can start by getting your paperworks in his office, which is on the third floor and the first room to the left." he added with a smile.

Yunho only nodded, awkwardly leaving Seonghwa alone in the room with a small goodbye and avoiding eye contact.

Ofcourse, it was Yunho's first day in which thought everything would be atleast a little less complicated yet he is given such a high position from everyone else despite he just got this job.

He doesn't even know if he can even handle being someone's secretary. Completely unexperienced since he was used to live working simple jobs and not something serious like this.

There was no backing out now that everything was already happening. He just need to get a hold of this new job so he doesn't get fired.

Yunho walked to the elevator and pressed the button to the third floor. Just as the doors were about to close, a hand caught the elevator's door. Another male stepped in the elevator before pressing a floor lower than Yunho's destination.

He had long luscious brown hair and was wearing a complete casual outfit than Yunho who was wearing a suit. He wore a pair of black jeans and a white long-sleeve button up.

"New here? Never seen your face before." he striked up a small chat but Yunho was feeling a little uninterested to talk with anyone.

"Yeah.." he hummed silently in response, not even looking at him.

"Not really nice of someone new like you." the other calmly says, it got on Yunho's nerve for some reason. "I'm Matt." he says, glancing at the taller.

"Yunho." he blankly says, not even bothering  to look in his direction.

Matt sighed beside him as the elevator dings and stops at the second floor. The other stepped out and gave Yunho one last glance before saying, "I'll see you around." exactly then the doors closed and Yunho could let out what may be a sigh of relief.

The elevator moves up and finally stop at the next floor. Quickly walking out and turning his heels to the left. His eyes landing on the black door, the only room on that side.

With a heavy feeling, his feet dragged him towards the door. Hand sticking out to give the thick door a couple of knocks. Yunho couldn't clearly hear the voice from the other side, only low muffled noises which he took it as a sign to open it.

He heard the voice yelling once he creaked the door open, "Stephanie I swear to god if you're here again to convince me to hire you as my secretary I'm going to lose it-"

Yunho cut off the familiar voice of the male that could only belong to one person. He stood infront of the door, hands gripping tightly on the door handle as he stared at his new boss who was just as surprised to see him.

He was sitting on his office chair behind the wooden desk, holding his black glasses while looking at Yunho with a soft expression. "Yunho?" he gulped.

"Mingi.."

page 17