Core Memory¹³

Jeong Yunho

He stayed in Mingi's office the whole morning. The younger helped him set up the new laptop, create an account on the company's website and create the schedule for this week's meeting which is on friday.

They sat together on the large red sofa in the office. Mingi manspreading holding his phone and Yunho's legs rested on his lap, typing on the new laptop he still refuses to accept.

"What the?" Yunho hears the other curse under his breath, he side eyed him to see him still scrolling through his phone.

"What's wrong?" Yunho asks.

"The company's raise increased from 80% to 87 - what are they doing?" Mingi had to pinch the middle of his nose bridge in a frustrated state.

"Raised by 7%?"

"Yes! Well I mean atleast it was a little more than last time."

Yunho didn't catch up, "I don't get it? Is it bad a bad thing or is it good thing?"

"Its actually a good thing, it means the money was raised by 7% of money." he locks his phone, resting his hand on Yunho's thighs.

"How much is that if you converted it into money?"

"Basically around 3 million-"

"3 million?!" Yunho jumped, his legs wanting to leave Mingi's lap but the younger's reflexes had them in place, his large hands holding onto them.

"What's so surprising about that?" Mingi growed concerned.

"3 million is alot."

"There's more than just 3 million."

Thinking about it, Mingi might just be so unaware that that kind of money is almost everyone's dream. The fact that he's not even phased about it makes it more obvious to how much money he could possibly have, just laying around.

"I mean I did give you a million which caused the rate to drop but now its growing again." the younger chuckles to himself in satisfaction.

"How come you don't care about money?"

Mingi frowned, "What do you mean?"

"You buy me expensive things, have probably more than 7 million around-"

"I actually do, you know." Mingi laughs, thinking Yunho was joking with him. The older's eye wanted to twitch.

"Nevermind, what should I today?" Yunho tried to shake the thought off his mind, lips pressing into a thin line as his eyes shifted back on his laptop screen that was lying down on his lap.

Mingi grins at his reaction.

The younger goes back on his phone to confirm some important business messages while Yunho was still arranging the meeting for him.

Just then there was a loud knock on the door, as if the person behind it was urging to enter. Before Mingi could even give permission for them to enter, the door was swung open. The devil standing on the other side.

His face darkened even more than it already was when he saw the position the two males sitting on the sofa were in.

"Mr. Sui is here." he sternly says, eyeing Yunho.

Mingi almost jumped, "I thought he was supposed to be here on friday."

"He said he just wanted to talk to you today."

The older could feel the way Mingi tightly gripped on his thighs, "Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes."

Matt cleared his throat in displeasure, slamming the door shut. Leaving the males to themselves again.

Yunho looks up to the other, "Was he the one you talked to on the phone the other day?"

Mingi nods, throwing his head back. "Why does he always have to ruin our moment?" he hears the other sigh in which the taller lets out a small laugh. He wasn't wrong though.

That guy has been squishing himself between everytime they're together. Yunho closes his laptop, placing it right ontop of the coffee table next to the sofa without removing his legs from Mingi's lap.

The younger stroked his thighs and Yunho forces himself to not let out a soft sigh from the way those large palms felt on his thighs.

His body tensed up right after, hiding the obvious hint that he was sensitive where ever someone touched him. Especially when he hasn't been held like that in years

Mingi secretly grew satisfied with the other's reaction. He grabs his legs with both hands and pushed it towards Yunho's stomach, making him hug his legs. The older looked at him surprised, he couldn't even spit a word out.

A tint of pink appeared on his cheeks, his heart beating out of his cage as he waits for Mingis next move. Whatever he was, he had to mentally and physically prepare himself for it.

Mingi took this chance to steal a lingering kiss from the older and parts away right after with that annoying grin of his.

Yunho's head was fogged and his body was all jiggly. The other once again successfully made him flustered.

"I'll be right back." Mingi says in a teasing tone.

"Ah Mr. Song," Mr. Sui says once Mingi finally stood infront of him, fixing the suit of his jacket and ruffling his hair neat with his hands.

"I apologize for the wait, I had some other important things to finish." the younger apologizes politely, rolling up his sleeves.

Mr. Sui analyzed him with a raised eyebrow. Swollen plump lips, messy hair, and unbottoned suit. "Yes, I can see that.."

"So, what brings you here sir?" he clasps his hands together, patiently waiting for the older man's response with a small smile.

"Remember that business meeting I told you about, a few days ago?"

"Yes ofcourse I do."

"We decided to change the location of the meeting, it will not be held in this company- or city." he starts.

"I don't seem to follow, sorry."

"We'll be having the meeting across the country, on friday."

page 40