Every Moment¹²

Jeong Yunho

"I'm sure he's alright." Mingi reassures him, stroking Yunho's shoulder blades gently.

Gunho was still inside the Doctor's office to have his temperature, breathing and throat checked up. They would come in afterwards when the Doctor has finished analyzing him. And due to how worried Yunho was, he couldn't help but shake in fear and rapidly playing with his fingers in an uncomfortable state.

"I don't think its the fever, Mingi." he says, his hands clasped together and shaking.

Mingi notices it and takes one of his hand in his, playing with his fingers and knuckles to calm him. "Did he mention anything else?"

Yunho breathes, "You heard him say that something is hurting him really bad.. He also said something else but I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell.."

"Its alright, maybe the fever was affecting his mood swings. We'll find out when he's all recovered." Mingi assures him, never stopped comforting him

Yunho smiles sadly, "I guess you're right.. I just hope he's mentally alright, it seems like something is bothering his thoughts."

"Has he always been like that?"

He shakes his head, "No. Its the first time I've seen him like that."

Mingi squeezes his shoulders, "He'll be alright, don't worry." he reassures him and Yunho really had to stop overthinking about everything, he needed to see things atleast a little more positive.

He gently places his hand ontop of Mingi's, "Maybe you're right.."

The younger flashes him a warm smile and just then a nurse happened to open the door of the office, "Are you both the guardian of the patient?" she asked, glancing at them before writing something down on her clipboard.

"Yes we are." Yunho replies as they both stood up.

"Please come inside, the results are already out." she made space for them to enter. The two males thanked her and made their way inside as she left.

Mingi closed the door behind him, seeing Gunho sitting by himself beside the Doctor's desk. Yunho feeling quite uneasy at the moment after catching the Doctor staring at him.

He clears his throat, "Morning gentlemen." the professional started and everyone said an awkward "Good Morning." to him.

"The patient's results came in and it shows that his tonsils are quite swollen, and the bacteria is the main cause of his fever. The patient has mentioned that he was standing too long in the rain which is a possibility from where he has his cold from. Anything beside that is not serious to worry about, he'll be fine after he takes the medicines I'll recommend to him."

The Doctor explains, switching his movements from looking at them and writing down on a white piece of paper from time to time. He had his eyes on a specific person, Yunho.

"Thank you so much Doctor." Gunho says through his dry voice.

Mingi was the one to take the piece of paper, analyzing all the medicines Gunho would be taking and the price of everything. Not even letting Yunho take a look at it, "You don't worry about this, I'll take care of it."

"You can't be serious now, Mingi." the older glares at him.

"Oh I am very serious, you both wait for me at the entrance."

"You know, one day I'll have to bite you back." Yunho glares at Mingi, he was still not letting the incident slide as they stood at the pharmacy which happened to be just inside the hospital, while Gunho was excused to the bathroom.