Exchanged Pain¹¹

Jeong Yunho

They were currently at the airport, dropping the young couple off right at their gate after they visited their parents at the cemetery. Mingi was still not over it and it also had Minji speechless but atleast they were showing even a little bit of empathy towards the brothers. Although they moved on from their death, they couldn't help but feel sad seeing their reactions.

"Is that the reason why you never mentioned your parents to me?" Minji asks them, dragging their suitcase with them inside the wide airport.

"Kind of, as much as I love and miss them, I didn't want to cry infront of you talking about them." Gunho admits, walking close to her.

Yunho chuckles at their conversation, Mingi walking beside him and the driver Minji came to the cemetery with was right behind them. Pushing all of their belongings in a large cart, "You good, Jongho?" the older teases, glancing behind them.

"Oh don't worry about me, just doing my job." Jongho sarcastically replied without peeking his head.

Mingi lets out a small laugh, "I should really give you some time for vacation, don't I?"

"No need to, I love my job." the younger deadpanned.

Yunho smiled, "A vacation wouldn't be a bad idea though, maybe you will find the one for you."

"Well, shame on you guys because I think I found someone-"

"Without telling us?" Mingi dramatically gasped, "How dare you? When did you meet them!"

"Chill out, I met him at one of the games in the amusement park we went to." Jongho calmly replies.

"Oh~ so its a he." Yunho sung teasingly.

"Everyone's gay, its painfully obvious." Minji suddenly butted in.

"Since when are you listening." Jongho remarked.

"The moment you said you found your love." Minji wiggled her brows at him.

"No 'cause I'm starting to get more curious. How come you never mentioned him to us?" Mingi asks, from the distance they could already see the familiar people from the younger's school, all together in one place near their gate.

"You never asked."

"Right.. So what's he like? Do you guys talk?"

"Ofcourse we talk, infact we talk and call each other everyday since we met each other. If you asked me to describe him I would describe him as the gentliest person but can be very savage and a pain in the ass." Jongho explains, visible hearts in his eyes.

Yunho giggles, "Sounds like your ideal partner."

"Where does he live? What's his name? Is he related to Seonghwa or Hongjoong?" Minji asked all at once and the person being questioned couldn't even catch on.

"I won't tell you his name, you got to figure it out yourselves or just wait until the wedding- he's technically Hongjoong's cousin."

"Damn did he invite you now?" Mingi raised his brows, impressed.

"Ofcourse he did. He told Hongjoong and Seonghwa all about us and now they've been spamming me, inviting me to their wedding when I barely even know them." Jongho ends his sentence with a laugh.

"Girl you lucky." Minji clicked.

Yunho laughed and Mingi shot her a bored expression, "Keep your comments to yourself."

"No I like her, I'm used to it anyways." Jongho assures Mingi who was ready to throw fists.

Minji raised a brow in victory, teasing Mingi who just sighed in defeat. And they finally reached their gate at once, which felt like eternity.