Every Moment⁵

Song Mingi

"You both stay safe there okay? Don't forget to eat and drink, yeah?" Yunho waved his hand infront of the phone, ending the face time between him and Gunho who was obviously with Minji at the time.

They decided to just walk to the convenience store since taking the car would be too absurd because it was only seven minutes away.

"I hope they're not doing something stupid." Mingi says, hands in his pockets as he walks closer to the other.

Yunho just laughs, "What could they possible do?"

"I don't know," he shruggs, "I head they're going to the beach tomorrow, so probably drown each other?"

"The beach? Its literally autumn, and drowning each other is more of a you and Minji thing to do." he snorted.

Mingi playfully rolled his eyes, "Ofcourse."

Yunho smiles, his eyes wandering around the busy city. Although the night was getting pretty deep, people are still going from corner to corner in a hurry, still in their working clothes. Trying to catch up with the public transportations.

His attention was caught by one large billboard of a familiar face. Feeling his whole world stop when he sees one of his favorite artists on a large billboard, he had to stop just to stare at it. It took Mingi a few more steps to realize the other was no longer walking with him and instead staring at whatever was on the other side of the street.

With a confused look, he walks back to him and the other who didn't even bother to look at him had his mouth agape, his round pupils holding the reflection of the city lights. "Whats wrong?" Mingi asks, after receiving no response he just turned his head to the direction he was looking at. His gaze softened when he also sees the billboard of The Neighbourhood. Mingi smiles to himself at Yunho fanboying, "Come on take a picture of it." he suggests.

Yunho snaps back and immediately pulls out his cellphone to take some photos. Mingi took this chance and stood behind him, secretly stealing a photo of Yunho trying to capture a picture of his favorite artist.

With a satisfied smile he instantly uploads it on his Instragram story with a caption of boyfie :] with Pretty Boy by The Neighbourhood as its background music.

"Pretty just like the city lights."

~~~~

"Sorry, we're out of the regular meals at the moment. But we do have sandwiches and ramen if you're interested." one of the workers inside the convenience store replied to Mingi's question.

He lets out a frustrated sigh after the worker left, "Those aren't even enough to fill an empty stomach."

"Its alright, we can atleast share the large salami sandwich with some orange juice." Yunho suggests.

"Is that even healthy?" Mingi asks which didn't sound much as a question.

"Rather than not eating at all, right?" he reminded.

Mingi smiles in defeat before taking out his wallet, "I guess you're right. Is there anything else you want?"

Yunho analyzed every corner of the store, "Maybe ice cream afterwards."

~~~~~

After sharing the large salami sandwich, they ended up taking a long walk at this nearby public park where people are still walking with their dogs and family or partners. Talking and bickering around as they ate their ice creams although it was already cold enough.

"I swear I should have eaten my ice cream back at the store 'cause now I'm more cold." Mingi says through gritted teeth, not willing to take another bite of his dessert.

"You're such a baby." Yunho teases him, taking a last lick of his finished ice cream stick before throwing it away inside a trash bin.

"No I'm actually shivering right now and this jacket isn't a great help." he says and now Yunho could hear the way his voice shakes.

A smile appeared on his lips before approaching him causing Mingi to stop in his tracks. He sneaks his warm hands inside Mingi's cold fisted ones, stroking them gently and he lets out a small sigh of relief at the warmthness of the others hands.

"How are you so warm in this temperature?" Mingi laughs.

"This hoodie makes me really feel warm, I should lend it to you when we go out. It seems like your skin is sensitive to coldness." he plays with Mingi's fingers as he says so, his head down to stare at their hands. Mingi looks at him with hearts in his eyes.

Without a word leaving his mouth, Yunho pulls back his hands which made Mingi's hands lose the feeling of warmth, being replaced with the cold broeeze. Until Yunho decides to unzip Mingi's jacket before slipping his arms around his torso, "Better?"

Mingi feels him squeeze their bodies together more tightly where he could feel the material of the older's clothing hugging him. Blocking the coldness from embracing him, he felt his tensed body relax in Yunho's warm arms.

"So much better."

page 62