Mutual Regrets¹⁴

Jeong Yunho

Winter has arrived.

It made much more sense to why he was starting to feel alot more cold these days. He was finally getting discharged from the hospital today.

Jongho and the younger ones were helping him pack all of the stuff Gunho had brought here because he decided he would rather stay with his brother in the hospital than leaving him all by himself.

Minji was coming by three times a week to visit along with Jongho, Seonghwa, Hongjoong and the kids.

"Are planning on visiting Mingi?" Gunho asks, holding his folded blanket as he approached Yunho who was putting on his shoes.

"Yes, I already asked Jongho to take you both to Seonghwa's place. He asked us to spend Christmas at their house." he replies, glancing at Jongho who was carrying some of their other things outside.

"Do you have someone to go there with? Should I go with you?" 

Yunho smiles down at him and patting his head, "Seonghwa will come with me."

"Are you sure? I can still come along if you want."

"I appreciate your concern but you don't have to. After what I put you guys through, you might need an actual rest." he says.

"The only rest I need is you."

"Don't make me cry.." Yunho played with his, removing the hair to expose his forehead. "I'll be back, don't worry." he assures him, kissing his forehead.

"You'll be back for Christmas Eve, right?"

"Ofcourse I will."

~~~~

Yunho sits infront of the glass that seperates the prisoner from the person that visits them. With Seonghwa outside since he wanted them to talk alone while Yunho waits for Mingi to arrive.

A few moments had passed and the door to the room opens, a security guard was escorting Mingi inside before they leave him there for privacy.

They both smiled at each other through the glass which also had these small holes so the other person could hear them.

Mingi takes a seat infront of the glass, "Hey love, how are you?"

"Been doing better, how about you?" he flashes him a small smile.

"I'm alright, just missing you so bad lately. Life here is pretty boring, there's nothing you can really do." the other shrugged, "Are you eating well again?"

"Luckily I am or else I have Gunho forcefully shove the food down my throat."

"Taught him well." Mingi laughs, "Did you take your medications?"

"I did, you honestly didn't have to pay for everything." he mentions in a small voice.

"You know I'd do anything, just for you." he flashes him a bright smile.

"You really didn't have to.. but thank you.. for everything." Yunho gives him a small smile.

Mingi leans forward, resting his arms on the small table infront of him. "Its my pleasure, love."

"I really miss you.." he sadly says, fidgeting his fingers.

"I know love, and I miss you much more."

"Minji already told me about the case.. your father's case to be exact." the taller scoffs.

"Pretty shitty, right?"