Thunder Nights¹

Jeong Yunho

Yunho blankly stares at Wooyoung who was having the time of his life with San clinging around him during their shift.

San kissing Wooyoung's neck sweetly as the other laughs, feeling ticklish. "San not here!" he blushed.

"You smell so good-" San kissed his jaw.

Wooyoung finally let up, heavily breathing. San leaning his head on his shoulder as they sat close to each other.

Yunho sighs, pure emptiness inside him.

As much as he hated what Wooyoung and San had, he still couldn't help but admit that he misses that feeling.

The feeling of closeness with his significant partner.

Ofcourse he's talking about Mingi, that man is just a clingy-loving giant.

As the love couple sat at a random table, a new person entered the shop. It was one of Yunho's regular costumers.

"Hey Yunho." her smile so contagious, Yunho smiled back.

"Hey Yejin, the usual?"

She nodded, pulling out her wallet.

Yunho took out a medium sized coffe cup, brewing her order while striking a conversation. "So hows life been? I haven't seen you come in for almost a week."

"I know, I just have been busy these days and didn't have the time to visit you here." she explained. "I also have a new job at the nearby company. You know, S.M Company?"

Yunho hummed in response, "I also heard they're hiring employees."

"Yes. Just letting you know they pay us very well, like so much. Working there really helped me pay my student dept, they pay me two times more than my last job."

"Do you work full time?"

"I only did part time back then but after graduating I did full time. They pay me daily and a little special at every end of the month. I don't know how they do it, the owners are rich rich I'm telling you."

Yunho could use that kind of help but the question is, how is he supposed to work two full time jobs at the same time?

"Speaking of the owners. There is a new owner, I believe its their son. He even fired the secretary recently because she disrespected his younger sister, mistaking her for someone younger who was hitting on the new CEO."

Well that ain't my problem.

Yunho poured the freshly brewed coffee inside the cup before handing it to Yejin.

"Why don't you try working there? I mean you're everything they're looking for. You're hardworking-"

Yunho cuts her off, "I don't think I would be suitable for working there. I can't even buy myself a nice suit to wear for an interview, I'm already in enough dept right now."

"Thats why this company can help you bring you back to your feet. My brother is a taylor and owns a suit shop five blocks away. I can ask him to make you a few so you can something to wear incase you get a job there. You can repay us whenever you-"

"Thats very nice of you Yejin but I don't want to bother you with my life."

She scoffed, "You aren't bothering me. I'm willing to help you out and thats final."

"Yejin."

"Let me help you out big guy." She pulled out her phone, handing it to Yunho so he could dial his number.

"Give me your number so I can text you later."

Yunho sighing in defeat as he typed in his number.

"What time will you be off?"

"Around two, but I still have to pick up my younger brother."

Yejin smiles, "Ofcourse, you can bring him with you so you could ask him for his opinion on the suits."

Yunho nodded, "Yeah.."

"Does three o'clock sound alright?" She carefully placed her phone back inside her pocket.

He showed her a small smile, "Yeah, I'm sure he's out before three."

"Great! I'll see you there!"

~~~~~

"What are we doing here exactly?" Gunho says the moment Yunho stops driving and parked his car infront of the suit shop Yejin was talking about.

Choi's Handmade.

I didn't knew she was a Choi.

"To buy suits, obviously."

"For what reason? You don't need a suit in your current job." Gunho puzzledly removed his seatbelt.

"I'm trying to find a new job."

Gunho turned to look at the older who was taking his car keys out. "A new one- But I thought you loved this one?"

"I do."

"Then I don't understand why you're looking for a new one?"

Yunho removed his seatbelt, hesitant whether to tell him about their unpaid bills. "I'm just trying something new since I have been working as a barista for five years now and I basically smell like coffee."

He tried to sound convincing but Gunho pretended to take him seriously. He knows Yunho's hiding something but he wouldn't tell him ofcourse.

That man is keeping everything to himself, he finds it hard to see his brother actually coming to him for advice.

Yunho still thinks the child Gunho is after their parents left. He never saw him as the young mature person he was.

Something that Yunho wouldn't accept with ease.

The both of them entered the shop, Yejin greeting the both of them almost instantly after their stepped inside.

"So glad you made it! My brother has already a few suits picked out for you!" she smiled, earning an awkward one from Gunho.

He definitely wasn't used to females approaching them with such excitement.

"Thanks, you really didn't have to."

"Ach, don't worry about it. He's currently grabbing them for you." she says, her eyes landing on the smaller person beside Yunho who seemed to look identical to him. "I'm guessing this is your younger brother you were talking about."

"Hi." Gunho shyly says.

"Hello, I'm Yejin. One of Yunho's regular costumers."

He chuckles lightly, feeling a little more comfortable. "Gunho." the younger introduced himself drier than the sahara desert.

Their small chitchat suddenly being interrupted with a male entering from the other side nearby the fitting room.

"Alright let's see if this fits him-" the man cut himself and Yunho swear he grew a litte awkward.

"Yunho?" the male says.

"Choi San?"

page 13