Mutual Regrets⁷

Jeong Yunho

He ended up falling on the sofa while face timing Mingi in which he told him everything that was going on and how he asked the elder woman for some adivce, even had a little dinner date with her.

And just incase Gunho would wake up when he was gone, he purposely saved some of last night's meal and left in the refrigerator for him if he does get hungry.

Today was already Wednesday, basically their 8th and 11 monthsarry according to Mingi's will. Which means they would be 9 years together next month, exactly on Christmas. Which made the holiday even more special.

He also realized that Wooyoung's birthday was tomorrow and he hadn't received any messages from him, inviting him over to celebrate.

Yunho was peeking through the creeked open door. Gunho still fast asleep in bed, hugging a pillow very tightly. And as usual he wore his favorite hoodie that he refused to take off.

He sighs before wrapping the warm coat around his body which will prevent him from the temperature which was dropping as days passed by.

Winter was already on its way.

"Good morning, love. Did you drive safely?" Mingi greets him outside the parking lot with the most excited smile on his face.

"Morning, surely did." Yunho flashes a small smile, closing his car door.

Just as Yunho was about to give him a hug. Mingi sticks his hands out, holding what looks like four books covered with brown paper, decorated with different colored wax seal and other vintage stickers and quotes. He gasps at how pretty they looked, especially knowing the other put so much effort in crafting those.

"Happy 8 years and 11 months to us!" the younger excitedly says, smile wider than ever.

"Is the reason why you were so excited last night?" Yunho chuckles.

"Damn was it that obvious?" he sulked at himself.

The older pats his head, "Thank you so much, its so pretty you have no idea."

Mingi blushes at the sudden affection, "I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? I love it!'' he clutches the books to his chest, his smile suddenly drop when he almost forgot. "Shoot, I still have your gift in my car-"

The taller searches for his car key which he had around his knuckles the whole time, he embarrassedly unlocks the car door and places the books in the passenger seat before exchanging it with the flower boquet and small card Yunho made him.

"Its not much like yours but I tried my best to decorate it." he shyly smiles and hands him the yellow Cornations along with the chick card he saw at the store only that he redecorated it with a small yellow bow.

"I know its not in your favorite color but I saw these and immediately thought of you. The flowers, I got them from my neighbour Mrs. Kate if you still remember her. I asked her to help me make a small boquet for you and-"

Mingi felt so inlove at the moment that he didn't let the other finish his words. Catching him off guard when he feels a gently hand pulling his waist along with soft lips locking with his. The other stayed like that for 6 seconds, just their lips resting ontop of each other's without movement.

And Yunho was too afraid to pull away first and was tempting to respond. When he was about to do so, Mingi slowly parts their lips creating a soft sound. The older looks at him with his glossy eyes.

"It's perfect you have no idea. This gives me butterflies, like thank you so much its-" this time Yunho holds his face and pulls him back, their lips automatically moved. Responding to the kiss almost immediately.