Thunder Nights¹⁴

Jeong Yunho

When the evening came, Yunho had gathered all of his belongings and making his way out the building to walk to the nearest gas station which was two blocks away.

He payed for a few liters of gasoline for car and since there was a atm machine, he decided to withdraw some money.

Long fingers pressed the buttons to enter his pin. A loud sigh escaped his lips as the machine gave him the very last amount in his bank account.

He hid his money inside the wallet before deciding to check the balance of his account on the receipt incase he left some. While his feet brought him to the nearest trash can and about to throw it, his eyes widened when he sees the left amount in his bank account.

"One million-" he clasped a hand over his mouth to shut himself up. Eyes roaming the place to see if someone had heard him. His heart raced as he lowered his hand.

How did a million end up in his account?

The words were stuck in his throat. He may just have hint of someone who could possibly sent him the money.

Yunho secured the wallet along with the receipt inside his bag before sprinting back to the company.

He sees Seonghwa leaving just in time, his ride was already waiting for him outside as he was fixing his hair, looking at his reflection on the black screen of his phone.

"Seonghwa!" Yunho took a deep breath, holding onto his knees for support as he tried to catch his breath.

"Yunho- you scared me." the other placed a hand over his chest, "What are you still doing here? Your shift ended ten minutes ago."

"M-Mingi.." he shamelessly breathed his name out, "Where is he?.. Need- to talk-"

"Slow down." Seonghwa chuckles, "He left right after you did."

That was it.

Yunho curses under his breath, "I'm so sorry.. Get home safely.." he waves good bye to the older who just smiled in return before walking around the car to sit beside the driver's seat and driving off instantly.

The taller wasn't going to give up so easily. Not when Mingi could have possibly given him the millions that was currently sitting in his bank account.

But imagining all the things he could buy from the money could possibly solve all of his financial struggles but something tells him that he needs to confront Mingi for this because he thinks he doesn't deserve all this money from him.

Not after he rejected him multiple times for refusing to fix things with him, although deep inside he does want him back.

"Since when did you have a formal attire?" Yunho asks, buttoning his white polo as he stepped inside the bedroom after he arrived.

Gunho was looking at himself in the mirror, wearing decent clothes just right for such an important and formal dinner meeting. He blushes for a second before shaking the thought off.

"Roger let me borrow this." he replied.

Yunho smiles to himself, "Okay, are you ready?"

"Uhm give me a few minutes." Gunho pulls out his phone from the pocket. Texting someone.

The tallers nods before walking out the bedroom to the kitchen counter where his car keys were sitting at, along with his brown wallet.

He stares at the object.

A clear image of Mingi pops out in his head. He had to shake his head side to side to remove the male from his thoughts.

His hand reached for his stuff. Just in time, Gunho exits the bedroom with a decent hairstyle, Yunho found it amusing.

"Is my hair okay?" Gunho says in a small voice.

Yunho looked him up and down. Now he realizes that his brother isn't going to stay young forever, seeing him in the clothes he was wearing made him look much older and maturer for his age.

Although he still sees the young Gunho he used to bicker around with in the most random moments.

"You look great." Yunho dramatically wiped the tears off from his face.

Gunho smiles, "Should we get going?" he walks up to the front door and the older looks at him amusingly.

"Since when did you get so confident?"

page 26