Every Moment⁹

Jeong Yunho

How does he feel after being fucked by Mingi against the shower wall?

Probably in pure bliss.

How he managed to fall asleep right after they showered was beyond by what he remembered. The next thing he knew was he woke up to empty sheets beside him, and faint music playing from the open balcony window.

Yunho sat up, already dressed in his sleeping clothes that were just a pair of black shorts and a large white shirt. His feet touching the cold floor as he stares outside the balcony.

Mingi shirtlessly sitting by himself, humming the melody of the music which was coming from the radio. Staring at the night sky which had barely any stars to look at.

He checked the time, he had been sleeping for three hours now. Basically missed dinner at this point. His feet brought him up from the bed, slowly walking to stand beside Mingi who was still sitting down with his head turned to him when he notices the fabric of his clothes.

"Hey, you alright?" Mingi looks up at him with a warm smile, his hand snaking around his waist.

"Where's your shirt? Aren't you cold?" Yunho asks with the voice he usually wakes up with, hugging himself because of the outside temperature. Wondering if this was the same man last night who he was hugging because his skin was sensitive to cold temperature.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't out too long." he assures him.

"Atleast wear something to warm you up." he shivers.

Mingi chuckles, "How about you do that for me?"

Yunho looks down at him, "Are you the same man who fucked me hard against the shower wall?"

The younger laughs at the way he delievered his speech, "Were you doubting my skills in bed?" he wiggles his brows teasingly with that annoying grin of his. Now this made no sense, his duality was insane to begin with.

"Don't act like you were bottoming up for me in our Senior year." Yunho wanted to fake punch him so bad.

Didn't have to bring up my bottom era." Mingi cringes.

A satisfied smile crept on his lips, "I guess I just wasn't used to you being a top."

"Did I do good though?"

"You're so annoying." he pulled on one of Mingi's hair strand.

"I hope you mean I'm annoyingly cute-"

Yunho pinches his cheeks tightly and his dramatic ass was overreacting. "Don't make me turn my fingers." he warns.

"Ow- okay I'm sorry love!" he quickly apologizes, not wanting to be tortured any longer by Yunho's pinches.

The older lets his cheeks free, watching how Mingi immediately rubs on the red spot. Maybe he did pinch him too strong, "Sorry." he smiles. "What brought you here?" he asks, glancing at the cloudy sky, a bolt of lightning in the distance followed by a clap of thunder.

"Just needed to clear my mind." he squeezes Yunho's waist, he almosy forgot that the other was still holding him.

"Is something bothering you?" he gently asks, his hand finding a place in Mingi's fluffy hair.

"Basically just work, but don't worry about it. I talked to Mr. Sui to ask for permission to submit the papers by monday, after we get back." he explains calmly and Yunho nods.

"Did he agree?"

"I'm glad he did because I would be doomed, too tired to do it anyway." he fisted the material of Yunho's white shirt, "What about you?"