Every Moment⁴

Song Mingi

When he got out of the shower, Yunho was already sleeping on the large comfortable bed. The little details he still remembers whenever the older sleeos. Hugging the pillow tightly and clutched to his chest, his hand under his chin with lips curled to a small pout. He recalls every single little details about the other's habits or favorite things and this was just one of them.

With a wide smile he sits right beside him, pulling out his laptop before resting it on his thighs. Ofcourse he wasn't just going to sleep knowing he has alot of papersworks to finish and doesn't want Yunho to know and think it would come between their vacation when it actually was.

He turns off the small lamp just above their heads, now the only source of light was coming from Mingi's laptop screen brightness and the city lights from the open curtains at the balcony.

Mingi continued on with his work for a few more hours, endless fingers typing on his keyboard and repeatedly sighs of frustrations because it was a little too much to finish for tonight.

What he wish he noticed earlier was how Yunho beside him was breathing rapidly in fear. He was having another nightmare that Mingi was too entranced on work to glance at him. Only when he hears a loud gasp coming from him, Yunho awakening in complete horror.

He clutches his chest, fisting the material of his own shirt. Eyes looking for the person beside him who was caught red handed, completing his work when he was supposed to be resting. "Mingi.."

"Love, are you alright?" the younger's puts his laptop away to check up on him, his hand reached to turn on the lamp but Yunho grabbed his arm.

He stares at him who shook his head, "Don't turn on the lights.." he panted, pulling down Mingi to embrace him. Hands fisting the material of Mingi's pajamas.

Mingi lets him snuggle against him, sniffing in his neck while he pulls him closer with a loose grip on his waist. "Its arlight, I'm here.." He hears him sob for a few more minutes. Staying in that position helped the other calm down immediately. Until it was them cuddling each other, whispering comforting words to clear Yunho's foggy head.

It took a few more minutes and eventually Yunho had calmed down from his dream. Now only rubbing Mingi's shirt while the younger was playing with the hair at the back of his head, comforting him.

"Are you alright, love?" Mingi checks up on him.

"Yeah.." Yunho replies in a small voice.

"Do you want to tell me what you dreamt about?" he could feel Yunho pulling him more closer to him.

"I think its stupid but I don't want it to be real though.." Yunho scoffs in his chest.

"Can you tell me what it is?"

Yunho takes a deep breath, unsure whether the other would make fun of him for it. "I dreamt that you got married.."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

Yunho shook his head against Mingi's shirt, "It was not me that you married." he stated.

A small "Oh." left Mingi's lips.

"You wouldn't leave me right?"

"No, I could never." Mingi hugs him tightly, stroking his back and telling him many assuring words that he would never leave his side. "It was just a dream, I would never do that to you."

"You promise not to leave me? Or marry anyone else?" Yunho quietly says.

"I promise. I love you and only you, nobody can change my mind." Mingi swipes the hair from Yunho's forehead before pressing a soft kiss on it. "You're all I ever need."

Yunho sighs in relief, "But why aren't you sleeping yet?" Yunho quietly asks, snuggled further his neck. Kissing on the soft skin.

Mingi lets out a hiccup, "I wasn't sleepy yet."

"I thought I told you to continue your work tomorrow?"

"I know, love. But I just needed to finish atleast half of it." he massages his scalp gently.

"So its alot?"

His lips pressed to a thin line, "Yes, a little. And don't even think of doing it, I don't want  you doing work when we're supposed to enjoy this trip."

"And you allow yourself to work?" Yunho tilts his head up.

Mingi takes his chin softly, "Don't worry about it. As an apology we'll roam the city and go out, what do you think of that hmm?"

"As long as you don't focus too much on your work then I'll let it slide." Yunho looks up at him with his big red eyes, stains of tears left on his cheeks. Mingi wipes the non existant tears from Yunho's face, excusing just to touch him.

He leans down slowly and Yunho already had a hint of it, his eyes naturally closes the moment he feels Mingi's lips gently press ontop of his. He responds within a second as their lips started dancing smoothly against each other. Their lips were like two pieces of puzzles who fitted just perfectly together. As if they're made for one another.

The kiss was short but passionate. Mingi pulls away gently, his hand never left Yunho's chin. He was still holding him carefully, as if the other was something fragile.

"Are you hungry? I believe I saw a convenience store a few blocks away." Mingi asks, sitting up on the bed.

"Its almost 9'oclock and you ask me if I want to eat?" Yunho stares at him who turned on the small lamp above their heads.

"You ate like a small salad at the restaurant, do you think I believe that was enough for you?" Mingi ruffles his hair.

"No thank you, I'm good." Yunho smiles.

"I know you're not so lets get changed- we could have a small night walk around the city too!" Mingi suggest with excitement, "It helps you clear your mind more from the dream."

"Thats nice but I don't think I have the energy to-"

"Ofcourse you do." Mingi smiles as he drags him to sit up on the bed but Yunho's body was so languid that he accidentally flipped them over. The younger landing on his back and Yunho right ontop of him, their faces almost bumping into each other but Yunho stopped the fall with his hands resting beside each side of Mingi's head.

He looks down at him with that same flustered face and Mingi can't help but smile at his state. Putting a few strands of his hair behind his ear, staring at him endearingly.

"You're going to be the death of me do you know that?" Yunho blurts out.

Mingi laughs, holding his face before pulling him down until their lips connected for the second time.

"Okay, one more kiss and we'll eat."

page 61