Core Memory⁷

Jeong Yunho

They arrived at the amusement park after half an hour. Minji waited for them in the car because Mingi had hurried her when she was still not ready to go and he was so excited to go on this date with Yunho. In which she ended up doing her make up in the car.

When they exited the vechicle, the amusement park was packed with crowds. Seonghwa was spotted at the entrace, greeting people with a warm smile.

One male, a little bit shorter than him with glasses was standing a little close to him. He was wearing a striped button down, sleeves rolled up along with black trousers. Also greeting the people.

The large entrance gate was closed and they were only letting a few specific people inside.

"There you are, what took you so long?" Minji says in a relieved tone.

Everyone turned their attention to her before landing on the person she was talking to, "Jongho?" Mingi says.

"Don't even ask. She forced me to tag along." Jongho responded, hands in his pockets.

"I just said that he might finally find his future spouse here if he comes with us." Minji snorted.

Gunho and Yunho giggled at the situation, Mingi's glare at Minji was unintentionally funny they had to stop themselves from bursting out in laughter. Jongho looking all innocent, wondering if he had done something wrong.

"Alright nevermind, let's get going and maybe you'd find your true love inside." Mingi says, hands on his hips as he lets the situation slide since it was Jongho.

They started walking to the entrance and once Seonghwa saw them approaching, he didn't hold back with his wide smile. "Thank you for making it here." he greets them.

The older shook hands with Mingi, "Great of you to bring Minji, haven't seen her in a while." he smiles at her.

Yunho also greeted Seonghwa with a smile.

"Thank you for coming along Yunho- Oh and before I forget, I want to introduce you guys to my fiancé." Seonghwa says, pulling in the same male he saw earlier closer to him although he was already close enough.

"Everyone, meet Hongjoong. Hongjoong these are my co-workers and my boss, along with their siblings who are also dating." said Seonghwa with excitement as he pointed at them one by one and stopped at Jongho, "And.."

"He's a friend of ours." Minji finished.

Everyone smiled at Hongjoong, looking atleast more presentable and decent since they were meeting him for the first time.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you guys, Seonghwa told me alot about the both of you." Hongjoong shook hands with everybody, a small smile on his face. His voice sounded soothing yet strict.

"Okay, we'll see you guys later. In the meantime you can enjoy the rides and the food, we'll be gathering around six at the plaza for a short announcement and a speech from the owners. And fireworks will be included 30 minutes after the anniversary speech, the ferris wheel will be free for tonight so the people can enjoy the fireworks at the high place." Seonghwa quickly says.

"Not just any people honey, they're all family." Hongjoong corrected.

"Yes yes ofcourse how dumb of me." he apologizes.

Everyone from Seonghwa and Hongjoong's family side were present at the place, including close friends and co-workers.

"We'll catch up with you guys later, have fun and enjoy the rides!" Seonghwa adds with one final smile as everyone bid their goodbyes to the couple.

"Since we're already here, should we seperate and have our own private time?" Minji suggested, clinging her arm around Gunho.

"Yeah, you guys don't worry about me." Jongho reminded them that he was the only one without a partner. Mingi silently snorted, amused by the look on Jongho's face.

"I bet your one true love is somewhere here." Mingi says.

"Yeah whatever, you guys have fun. I'm looking for something fun." Jongho walked away from them to find some games to play in order to distract himself and atleast give have some time to enjoy the rest of the day.

"Why don't you and Yunho help yourselves with some games while me and Gunho are going for the rides." said Minji, making sure to look at Mingi with her stupid little grin.

Mingi rolled his eyes, "Call me if you need extra money."

It took them a small round of Minji purposely annoying Mingi by saying "Yeah whatever, that won't be needed" and her brother annoying her back before they could even split up.

Soon enough they decided to stop the endless bickering and went their ways immediately.

"I find your bond with you sister amusing." Yunho says as they walked beside each other but not too close so he could still have his personal space.

"Really?" Mingi says in surprise.

"Yeah actually."

It made Mingi smile, "She may be annoying and we always fight but that doesn't mean that we don't get along or care for each other. Thats what other people can't see. I mean the bickering never leaves so I don't understand why they always think we hate each other."

The older chuckled, "They don't know anything about your bond, to be honest I wouldn't care what other people said if I had that kind of bond with Gunho."

"Speaking of bond. I've always been jealous of your bond together with Gunho. Like the way you both deeply care for each other, you guys don't hide it and there's no bickering involved. I don't know how you do it."

Yunho slowed his pace, brows raised ar Mingi. "You? Jealous of our bond? Are you serious? I'm more jealous of your bond with your sister, I never had the kind of bickering with Gunho like you do with Minji. I actually wished I could piss him off or the other way around but he's too precious."

Mingi catched on the pace change, "Ofcourse. Whenever I want to comfort her she mocks me for it, I believe its because we got used to tease each other rather than actually helping. So now when I try to advice her, she thinks I'm being a dick."

Yunho laughed, "Guess we should start-" he suddenly gasped, "Oh my good look they have hotdogs!"

page 34