Every Moment⁶

Jeong Yunho

He woke up the next morning, Mingi nowhere to be found on the bed with him. He was sitting down in a cross seated position on the alternative sofa, focused on his ipad, scribbling down with frustration.

Yunho shook his head before sitting up, "Mingi it's literally 7 in the morning, why are you awake?"

Mingi flinched but flashed a smile at him, lowering his ipad. "Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning to you too, luckily I did." he glares at Mingi, arms crossed over his chest.

Mingi places his ipad down before walking towards him on the bed, hugging him. "I'm sorry love, I thought I could finish some of them little by little. And you know, you were still asleep when I woke up and I thought doing some work wouldn't hurt.." he explains, rubbing his nape with his lips pressed together.

"Are you going to break your promise though?" Yunho looks up at him with his glossy eyes.

Mingi ruffles his already messy hair, "You know that I won't."

"Okay, I'll make an exception because its important."

"Don't worry about it, I promised to not focus on it too much since we're going out for the day and I'm keeping my promise." he assuringly smiles at him.

"You look like you slept well." Yunho sarcastically said, glancing at the dark circles under Mingi's eyes.

The younger rubbed the spot, "Is it that bad?"

He lets out a small laugh, "Not really."

Mingi sighs in relief, "Good, now get dressed. We're having breakfast with the parents."

Yunho laughs in confusion, "The who now?"

"Seonghwa and Hongjoong." Mingi shruggs, "They're basically our parents now."

"Judging from their actions towards I have to agree." Yunho ruffles his hair neat.

Mingi smiles, leaning his face in. "Now give me my morning kiss." he pouted his lips.

Yunho placed his hand ontop of his curled lips and gently pushing his face away, "You can have that after I brush my teeth."

~~~~

"Good morning loveys." Seonghwa greets them with the same warm and gentle smile. As always opening his arms to embrace his favorite child, Yunho. "Just in time, the food just arrived."

"Morning Mom." Yunho playfully says, bending down a little to hug Seonghwa and patting his back.

"Did you guys sleep well?" Hongjoong asks, arms crossed over his buff chest which made the buttons of his polo hold on for dear life.

Yunho took a seat, the opposite from the engaged couple while Mingi was still standing with Seonghwa also greeting him with a hug. They sat down right after, "Yeah actually-" the words were caught in his throat when he notices something about their appearances.

"Someone had fun last night." Mingi snorted, continued the words that Yunho was thinking twice to say out loud. Mingi taking a loud sip from his coffee, clearly enjoying their reactions and the moment way too much.

Seonghwa hides the obvious blush on his face, trying to cover up the obvious love marks on his neck and jawline.

Hongjoong glances at it before looking back at them with an innocent look, "Come on its not that bad." he taps on the spot of Seonghwa's neck only to receive a shy punch on the shoulder from him.

"I told you to go easy." Seonghwa embarassedly said.

Yunho took a bite of his egg toast, also having way too much fun witnessing the other reasoning each other. Hongjoong convincing him that it wasn't that bad and Seonghwa turning redder than a tomato, "I love their dynamic so much you have no idea."

Mingi chuckles at his statement, "I could do better than that." he wiggles his brows in Yunho's direction in which he responded to by kicking his leg under the table.

"You're enjoying this way too much." Yunho rolls his eyes.

"Aye don't roll your eyes, thats my job-"

"You're such a-" Yunho had to slap his arm, not even thinking of finishing his sentence. He stares at him deeply with disbelief in his eyes.

"Should I go see a doctor?" Seonghwa panics, snapping them out of their own little world.

"No honey, we've done it multiple times and you still-"

"Okay enough with the hickey thing. Its not that horrible Seonghwa, don't worry." Yunho assures him.

Seonghwa had to let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god-"

"What he means is I could've done it on him way better-"

"Mingi!!"

~~~~~

"I'm sorry about the hickey thing, I just wanted to tease you." Mingi apologizes, walking closely to Yunho.

They were both outside after they finished breakfast to get some fresh air because of all the hickey talk. And ofcourse the other couple couldn't stop bickering about it.

"I'm not mad." Yunho laughs at Mingi's worried expression who followed him around like a lost child.

"Then why are you avoiding me?" Mingi says with a sad pout.

Yunho turns to hold his face, "Sorry, princess."

Mingi frowns, "Princess?"

Before he could even process what the other just said, Yunho's attention was suddenly caught when a dog came running towards Yunho with what looked like a smile and started tugging on his pants. The older smiles and laughs at its cuteness before crouching down to pet the large golden retriever, "Who are you buddy? Where is your owner?"

Mingi frowns even more because Yunho was now talking to the dog with in a sweet baby voice. Watching how the other happily played with him, tickling him under his ears and his tummy. It took him a few seconds to smile and taking out his phone.

"Sit!" Yunho orders in which the golden retriever does right after. He lets out a genuine laugh and Mingi immediately captures the moment.

"Olivia!" a woman exclaims from the distance, holding a leash in her hand. Yunho takes a look at the dog's collar. The name Olivia was carved on it.

The dog seemed to respond to the woman's call, turning her head towards the direction where it came from before running off to her owner. A small pout of sadness crept on his lips, wishing he could spend more time with the pet.

Mingi walks up beside him with an unsure expression before blurting out the most random question which made Yunho lose it,

"Are you going to replace me with a golden retriever?"

page 63