Every Moment¹

Jeong Yunho

2 Days Ago

"I didn't knew you had a cousin." Mingi says once they walked away from the elder woman.

"I also didn't know, I'm looking forward to meeting her though." Yunho smiles.

For some odd reason, there were no other travelers at their gate. Only two bodyguards standing by the door and a what seemed like a large private jet outside the glass window. Yunho turns to look at him, "A private jet? Really?"

"What?" Mingi says with an innocent smile, "Its way faster and if you want to stay longer at the place which I know you wouldn't we could still leave whenever you want without having to book our flights."

"You're really something else, huh." the thought of flying in a private jet for the first time felt very exciting.

Mingi felt proud at Yunho's enthusiam so he takes his hands in his softly, "Come, I'll show you around."

"Seonghwa?" Yunho says with a wide smile, seeing Seonghwa sitting inside the private jet. One leg crossed over the other and scrolling through his tablet, his fiancé Hongjoong right beside him who had his hand posessively on the older's thighs, sipping his drink and looking out the window.

"Seonghwa usually comes along during business trips and Hongjoong is just here to accompany him." Mingi explains, putting away his briefcase. Placing it on the large sofa beside him.

"Hey buddy, how's your hand doing?" Seonghwa was placing his gadget away but Hongjoong took it from him and removed his hand so he could stand up.

"I'll take that for you." his fiancé says with a small smile.

"Thanks honey." he held onto Hongjoong's shoulder for support as he stood up.

"Still painful." Yunho simply replies as the other started analyzing it.

"I'll give you new bandages so I can take a closer look." Seonghwa unwrapped the bandages and Hongjoong already knew that the other would ask him for his emergency kit so he stood up from his seat, already carrying the box before Seonghwa could even say anything.

"You're such a doll for him." Mingi chuckles to himself, finally taking a seat beside his briefcase. Staring at the male who were still standing in the middle of the aircraft.

Seonghwa let out a chuckle, "He's doing a perfect job in that." he teases.

"I'd like to call it being inlove." Hongjoong cooes at the older.

Yunho couldn't help but find their relationship amusing, "You guys should be married at this point."

"Almost." Seonghwa clicked, finally done removing the old bandage from Yunho's hand. He analyzes it for a bit before nodding, "Yeah, looks a bit terrible but you'll live. This will leave a scar though but you're alright." he softly taps his hand in assurance.

"I swear, I should've fired that bastard the moment I became CEO. That guy has done nothing but trouble, especially when Yunho came. If only I knew-" Mingi was cut off by Seonghwa's words.

"Stop mentioning him now will you? You finally fired him and there's nothing else to worry about. Its not going to be the end of the world if you couldn't protect Yunho that time." he glares at the younger.

"Don't say it like that." Mingi crossed his arms over his chest.

"He's right Mingi, its in the past now. Stop holding grudges and let's just forget that it happened." Yunho assures him.

"He's a leo." Hongjoong reminded.

"Oh yeah I forgot." Yunho mumbles.

"I tend to forget that, no wonder he's got that confidence at the office when he's infact just a misunderstood child."

"Don't pity me."

"Shut up 'cause I always will, I'm actually surprised I didn't adopt you as my son yet." Seonghwa says, taking a new roll of bandages before covering Yunho's injury after cleaning it.

"Atleast you could treat me like your own child." Mingi huffed.

"Seonghwa will just throw you out the windo-" Hongjoong was silenced when Seonghwa threatened him with a pair of scissors before using them to cut off the extra bandage.

After a while, Seonghwa was finally done and they stayed there for a while. Sitting and talking with each other while taking off. Mingi had some slight problems with flying than Yunho who barely even flew in a plane. Ofcourse he was always there to comfort him when it came to high places.

The other couple were in their own worlds. Seonghwa's legs resting on Hongjoong's lap, hands intertwined right ontop of it. The younger reading a book and his fiancé messing with his hair, braiding them although his hair was short.

"You sleepy?" Mingi asks, turning his head to Yunho who was trying to hold in his yawn in which he failed to hide.

"A little."

"We have a small bedroom upstairs, we could take a nap since we still have four hours until we arrive." Mingi says, already getting ready to take him to the mentioned bedroom.

"Oh I think I'm alright sleeping here-"

"You guys be comfortable here, theres still a spare bedroom if you want to rest. We'll take the one upstairs." he reminded the couple as he stood up, gently taking Yunho's hands in his.

"We'll see you guys later." Seonghwa smiles.

They mirrored the action before leaving them alone. Mingi leads them to the small bedroom which looked just like what Yunho had imagined. Definitely expensive, grey and white comfortable pillows and sheets.

"Are you okay? You seem quiet." Mingi looks at Yunho who seemed to have a lot on his mind.

"I'm just a little bit worried about Gunho." he admits.

Mingi gave him an assuring smile, "I'm sure he's doing just fine."

"I know, its just the first time he's away from me for three days straight."

"I understand, you should get some rest." he pats his back gently.

"Aren't you going to rest?

"Oh I am, and I'm going to cuddle you to death."

page 58