Mutual Regrets⁵

Song Mingi

After a few hours had passed. He couldn't help himself but have a few drinks to enjoy the of the night. For sure Seonghwa and Hongjoong will be flying abroad for their honeymoon which means Mingi has to call his private plan to pick them up.

"Oh my gosh are you drunk? You look so red." Yunho laughs at Mingi who was groovy to the rock music, a drink in his hands as he bit his lip.

"Ofcourse not.. Just vibin' " Mingi almost slurred his words.

Yes he wasn't going to admit that he felt tipsy at the moment. He wasn't much of a drinker due to his low alcohol tolerence so he usually sticks to beer but this Mojito he was drinking was quite getting to him.

"Do you want a drink?" Mingi asks, handing him his glass.

"Maybe just this once." the older takes his drink and drinks it in one go.

The younger found it strangely attractive that he bit his lip once again. Shamelessly checking Yunho out. Which turned him on. "Fuck you look hot."

Yunho blushes as he puts the glass down on the table, "You need to stop drinking before you decide to do something stupid again." he takes off the jacket of his tuxedo before placing it around the chair to let the other guests know the seat was taken.

Mingi's eyes shifted down to watch Yunho slightly bend over to the chair. Licking his lips to see just how a little tight the white button down was for him because of his muscles. He couldn't help but feel more turned on now, "I need a drink." he mumbles to himself.

The other pulls him closer with a grip on his wrist, "No you do not."

He inches his face closer until their noses were touching, "Come on, let us enjoy this night. Remember, Weddings only happen once- or else you're asking to marry me."

"Alright alright, but wait for me. I want to use the bathroom real quick." Yunho laughs.

"Can I come too?" at this point, it was Mingi's drunk self talking to him.

"No. Now wait for me, I'll be right back." he releases his wrist and hurried inside the indoor rooms.

Mingi almost forgot the wedding was held at this large private luxury resort. Yeosang's family owns the place and the pastor earlier was his Uncle.

When Yunho seemed to be out of his sight. His legs had a mind of their own as he chased after him. It took him a while to find him because of the other guests coming in and out of random rooms. The line to the bathroom was packed and he couldn't see Yunho standing in the line.

He decides to check the bathroom upstairs and as he passed by one of the bedroom, the door opens revealing Yunho who was fixing his belt. Mingi stops and turns to him. They immediately held eye contact, an intense one.

"Mingi?" Yunho says in confusion.

"I thought you were using the bathroom?" he slurred.

"I was.. The line was too long so I decided to go back to our room since there's also a bathroom." Yunho explains, pointing towards the bathroom inside the room.

Mingi just nodded confusingly, even he didn't knew what was going on. The only thing he knew was Yunho. And how he looked so fuckable in his tight clothes. He was too gone at this point.

Yunho notices the way Mingi desperately looks at him, "Are you okay?"

"Fuck this." Mingi pants, he pushes Yunho inside the room. Locking the door behind him as he pins him against it, his lips catches the older's into a steamed make out session.

The taller had no idea what was going on but knew where this was going. From the way Mingi needily kisses him, those large hands exploring all over his back, the tongue that desperately wanted to enter and touch every corner of his mouth.

And before he knew it, he was also too gone to care. He jumps and Mingi catches his legs just in time, wrapping them around his snatched waist. His arms finding a way around his neck.

Mingi walks them to the bed without breaking the kiss. He sits down on the edge of the bed with Yunho straddling him. This time he gives in what the other wants and opens his mouth for him.

With a satisfied smile, Mingi wastes no time to push his wet tongue inside his wet cavern. Touching here and there and almost everywhere. Yunho gasps as Mingi continues to do wonders inside his mouth. Kissing him felt like heaven, he was such a great kisser and he never wants to stop.

His hands came to grip Yunho's hips tightly and as the desperately hard guy Mingi was, he shamelessly started rocking Yunho on him. Their semi-hard cocks rubbing against each other and with the tight material of their pants being the only thing in the way.

Yunho pulled away with a sudden loud moan, his hands holding Mingi's face as the other continues to grind him on himself. He threw his head back at the friction, a few veins popping on his neck which Mingi found them deliciously attractive and didn't hold back to kiss and suck on them.

"Mingi.." he gasped his name, holding on to his biceps and trying to remove the tight grip on his hips.

The other just grunted in response. Not planning on stopping his actions and started rocking him faster, "Fuck.."

"Stop, Mingi." Yunho demands.

Mingi's hand movement seemed to stop as he stares at the male on his lap with a confused look, "Are you alright? Something wrong?" he asks, thinking he did something wrong.

Yunho's heart fluttered. Although the other was drunk he was still aware, "No.. This is just different."

"What's wrong?" he gently asks and Yunho almost goes insane.

"Can you go slow?" he pants, "I don't want to start limping around after the wedding.." he whispers, hiding his face in his neck.

"Then why don't you show me how you want it?"

Fuck that had Yunho blush like an idiot,

"Let me ride you.."

page 77