Every Moment²

Jeong Yunho

"The meeting is in an hour, you can take a shower first when we arrive at the room." Mingi says once they arrived at their hotel room.

His eyes looked around the tidy white room. Fluffy blankets, dim lights, a balcony with a view of the entire city and a door leading straight to the large bathroom which had a bath tub, a shower and a wide sink.

"Really? There's only one bed?" Yunho shook his head in amusement.

"What? You don't want to sleep beside me?" the younger teases. "You like it here?" Mingi closes and locks the door behind him before putting their luggages on the floor. He unzipped his luggage, searchig for his formal attire he would be wearing tonight.

"Ofcourse, I haven't really been in a hotel room like this one." Yunho replies without looking at him, too busy to admire the whole place. "Its a great experience though."

"You should take a shower first, time is ticking." Mingi reminds him.

"Right." he ticked, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm just going to change, I'll shower after we get back." the older watched as Mingi shamelessly take off his outside shirt and unfolding the neat white button down.

"I guess I'll just do the same." Yunho shruggs going for his suitcase.

"I don't think so, you need to freshen up."

"Do you mean I look bad?"

"No ofcourse not!"

He chuckled, "I'm kidding. I take too long when I shower so I suggest to just do it after the meeting."

"You're really stubborn, aren't you?" Mingi smiles.

~~~~~

"Great that you made it safely here." Mr. Sui greets them outside their office. The couple had just arrived with Seonghwa at the place where the meeting will be held which took a while because Mingi and Yunho were bickering the entire time in their hotel room and when they went to pick up Seonghwa, Hongjoong refused to let him leave without him in which they had no choice but to bring him along.

Mingi politely shook his hand, "Its an honor to be here, Mr. Sui."

The older man nods, "Good, everyone's inside already although we are still waiting for my secretary but she'll be here in a few so we'll just head inside first." his eyes shifted from Mingi's to the male beside him, "You must be secretary Jeong, nice to finally meet you."

Yunho shook the reached out hand, "Likewise." he smiles.

"And this must be your assistant, Mr. Park." he chuckles, Hongjoong was already hiding himself behind his fiancé thinking he wouldn't be noticed.

"Its a pleasure to meet you again sir." Seonghwa caught his attention back, "Please don't mind the person behind me, he's my fiancé and also here for business." he grabs the younger's arm to make him introduce himself.

"Hello, Kim Hongjoong." he shyly says but also ended up shaking Mr. Sui's hand with a small smile of approval.

"Congratulations to the both of you." he nods at the both of them just then a female in a formal attire came running in, the sound of heels clacking on the floor echoed through the entire corridor. "Finally, there you are."

"I apologize, had some problems at the front counter." she bowed quickly at everyone until she looked up at Yunho. As if her whole world stopped the moment she made eye contact with him, words stuck in her throat.