Exchanged Pain¹²

Song Minji

Her eyes started feeling really heavy once she got onboard. A window seat for her was saved and Gunho already fast asleep, sitting right beside her. He looked even more adorable when he sleeps.

Minji rolled down the window shield, wore her headphones and played some music. Eyes wanting to close until she saw a female figure, storming inside the aircraft. It was Tina, searching for her seat. Unlucky for her, there was only one seat left. The middle seat of the aisle row which were the worst seats if you asked Minji.

She smiled to herself in satisfaction before finally closing her eyes. Her head started feeling heavy for some reason, not until she realized Gunho was leaning his head against hers. Small snores left his mouth which made her giggle.

Quickly taking out her camera and snapping a picture of them together. Another satisfied smile on her lips as she looked at the results of the photo.

~~~~~

"Okay our last stop for todat is at this famous Art Museum." one of the teachers announced. It had been five hours already and their tour for today was coming to an end. They've already been to a Science Camp, Malls, Amusement Parks and now this Museum before they head back to the dormitory they'll be staying at for the next two days.

"I hope we go straight to sleep after this 'cause I'm tired." Minji mumbles, Gunho beside her chuckled at her state.

"We haven't eaten dinner yet."

"I don't care about dinner, I just want to sleep~" she complained.

"Aye you can sleep later, this Art Museum is the exciting part!" Gunho excitedly dragged her by her arm in which she lazily followed, but finding Gunho's excited state was somehow adorable. "Let's look at this one-"

"Isn't that Van Gogh?" Tina suddenly butted in, pointing at the painting they were about to look at.

Her presence made both of their mood change, "I love the details on this one!" Minji said, feeling more awake because she couldn't handle having Tina's attention all on Gunho.

"Holy- they got pretzels!" Gunho shouts excitedly after his attention got caught by a small food stall inside the Museum. He immediately drags Minji with him to buy a pair for themselves. "Two salt pretzels please!"

The worker gives him a warm smile and a nod before grabbing his order, "Anything else?"

"You want some drinks?" Gunho looks at her who was analyzing the menu.

"I'll just take an iced tea." she simply replies.

"Great make that two please." Gunho says.

"Coming right up."

Minji laughs lightly, watching Gunho pull out his wallet. "You seem more excited about pretzels than the museum."

"I mean its food, who wouldn't be excited?" Gunho cooes.

~~~~~

"Hey guys how are you doing? Did you eat already? How was the trip?" Yunho was heard aaking from the other line.

"We're alright! Currently eating dinner outside the dormitory, the trip was alright! How are you guys doing there?" Gunho smiles, seeing his brother all happy on face time.

Mingi suddenly taking the phone Yunho and taking it closer to his face, "Currently taking your brother out for dinner." he evily giggles which had Minji rolling her eyes, showing how used she is to her brother's stupid actions.

"And yet you both still deny that you aren't dating." Minji says with a bored look.

"Pft, he's just a child." Yunho snatches his phone back.

"You kids enjoy your dinner there, we still have a place to be at later this evening." Mingi says, squeezing his face in the frame.

"Its almost 9 o'clock, where is that supposed to be?" Gunho raises his brows at the olders.

"I'm guessing its a hotel room-"

page 54