Exchanged Pain⁵

Jeong Yunho

He just dropped off Gunho at Roger's after he helped him finish packing the younger's bags. Yunho was now all alone at the apartment, finding himself humming his favorite song while tidying up the place.

Cleaning here and there. Every corner was spotless and the ceiling that once had few cobwebs hanging were now swept away by the taller.

Using a vacuum to clean the floor more properly and making sure to mop it with some cleaning soap which smelled very decent and fresh. It took him almost more than two hours to clean every dirty spots in the house.

Just as he was rearranging all the glasswares in the cabinet, the doorbell suddenly rang. Yunho frowned, he wasn't expecting anyone. Especially around this time.

He quickly dried the glass mug before placing it inside its designated place. Making his way to the front door and open it for who ever was outside of it.

"Mingi?" Yunho raised a brow at the other standing infront of his door.

"Hey.." he quietly says, scratching his nape awkwardly.

"Hi, what brings you here? Do you need-" he quiets down when he notices the expression on his face. He didn't seem to be in the mood to be having a happy talk.

"Sorry for coming here unannounced, I just had no where to go." Mingi says in a small voice.

Yunho properly opened the door, "Are you alright?"

Mingi shook his head, "Their arguments are becoming more worse and I couldn't handle it nor can find any distractions.. I honestly don't know how I managed to end up here.."

The older gives him an assuring smile, "Its alright, come in." he steps aside for the other to enter inside the newly cleaned, cozy apartment.

Mingi's eyes immediately roamed around the place. Looking at it with awe. It might be a small compared to his mansion but this place had more life and energy than the boring plain grey and white massive house they live in, "Do you mind if I stay the night?"

"Not at all honestly," Yunho smiles, locking the main door.

"Am I paranoid or what? It seems so quiet in here." Mingi asks, eyes still looking around.

"Oh, Gunho's having a sleep over at his classmate's place. So yeah."

Mingi's lips pressed to a thin line as he hummed in response, nodding his head. His eyes finally caught the specific thing he was looking for ever since he stepped inside. "The album looks pretty like that on the wall." he compliments, approaching it.

Yunho chuckles and walks after him, "I told you, I still have it."

"Anyways, hows your hand doing?" Mingi changed the topic, gently taking Yunho's hand to analyze his injury.

A silence followed and with a strange grumbling sound coming from the older. Mingi's eyes on him, realizing what that was. "You haven't eaten yet?"

"I was too busy cleaning the apartment."

Mingi shook his head, "You need to eat."

"I will-"

"What do you have in your refrigerator? Maybe I can cook something." without waiting for Yunho's response, he made his way inside the kitchen to check their fridge. His eyes analyzed the inside, "Cheese.. Tomato sauce.. A lot of flour.. Oh~ salami~"

Thee older chuckes at Mingi's reaction. Arms crossed over his chest as he looked back at him. "Found anything?"

"Not really but you do have enough ingredients for pizza." his hand grabbed all of the mentioned ingredients and placed them all in one place at the counter.

"Do you even know how to make pizza?" Yunho sat on the counter next to the stuff Mingi took from the fridge.

"Just because I burnt my eggs and bacon back in High School doesn't mean I didn't improve." Mingi says with a pout. The other wanted to just squish his entire face whenever he makes that expression.

"Okay lets see how much you've improved." Yunho giggled.

Mingi rolled up his sleeves and suddenly positioned himself between the older's legs. Tall enough that their faces were close together, his nose touching his. "Oh I'll show you." he stole a kiss from Yunho. The older grew flustered almost immediately.

"If the pizza doesn't fail, I'll reward you." Mingi says in which Yunho raised a brow.

"I think its supposed to be the other way around." Yunho chuckles in amusement.

"You're right, you'll reward me instead."

Yunho rolled his eyes playfully, "Alright what do you want as your reward?"

"Hmm~ I don't know~ maybe a kiss would be enough." he mocks with an annoying grin.

"You stole enough kisses from me." he pinched his shoulder.

"Come on~"

"Alright fine, as long as its edible."

"What a meanie."

Yunho laughs, "By the way, what was supposed to be my reward?"

"Let me spoil you the entire business trip." Mingi's hand suddenly went up his thighs to squeeze them, "And I don't to hear you complaining about the prices or anything, I want to make this first trip special."

"Mingi you know I-"

"Nuhuh. No excuses, you will bear with me the entire trip." Mingi shushed him.

Yunho sighed in defeat, "Alright, but don't push me into it."

Mingi smiles brightly,

"Good, now give me a kiss."

page 47