Autumn Rain¹⁰

Jeong Gunho

Classes were already over. Gunho sits by himself at the library, waiting for his brother to pick him up after his shift.

Which was in fifteen minutes.

He sat there alone for another ten minutes until Minji entered the room. She immediately spotted the male sitting all alone in complete silence.

"Whats with the long face?" she approached Gunho who was currently wearing his headphones, listening to his favorite artist.

Minji sat beside him, earning a glance from the other who instantly removed his headphones from his ears.

"Since when did you get here?" he asked, slightly startled. He didn't expect her to come here.

"Just now. Watcha listening to?" Minji took the headphones from Gunho, listening to the rock song he was listening to.

She smiled to herself, "I didn't knew you liked Arctic Monkeys." she politely handed Gunho back his stuff.

"Yeah, I know its kind of stup-"

"Are you kidding me? I love Arctic Monkeys." she nudged his side.

A light tint of pink appeared on Gunho's face, holding eye contact with the girl infront of him.

He would be lying if he said that didn't make her more attractive in his eyes. Gosh this fake dating plan will ruin him for sure.

Why is she so pretty?

Gunho's thoughts were interrupted when his phone buzzed on the table. Receiving a message from Yunho.

I'm outside your school, where are you?

Gunho sighed in relief before opening his text.

Be out in five.

"Should I go with you?" Minji asked, not even realizing she had her head turned to Gunho's phone screen. Reading their conversation.

"W-What?" he says, startled.

"You know, so it looks more realistic that we're dating."

"But acting like a couple in school isn't one of our rules."

"Well let's make it one." she stood up.

Gunho copied her actions, "For what reason?"

"So everyone thinks we're a couple."

He stood there completely clueless. Why is she suddenly saying stuff like this? Was he dreaming? Someone pinch him.

"I don't understand. What does everyone else have to do with the plan that we basically set for our brothers?"

Minji sighed, "Just follow it will you? Now lets get you outside, you don't want to leave Yunho alone waiting for you."

Minji had her arm linked with Gunho's on the way outside. Yunho saw the way both of them being completely glued to each other.

He could only raise a brow to himself.

Since when did he get a girlfrien- wait is that Minji?  Yunho thought.