Core Memory¹⁰

Jeong Yunho

They stayed like that for a few more moments. Their lips not moving, just resting ontop of each others. Until Yunho kisses Mingi's bottom lip and slowly pulling away with a shy smile.

The obvious blush on Mingi's face was almost impossible to hide that he doesn't even bother doing so.

Yunho stared at Mingi who slowly opened his glossy eyes. Hearts forming in both of their eyes as they let burst out in laughter at the same time.

Atleast the mood has finally lightened up.

The older moves into a comfortable cross seated position, the forgotten fireworks still flashing behind them.

Mingi pulls something from behind him, placing it directly on Yunho's lap. "I noticed you staring at the claw machine that included this plushie. When I said I was going to the bathroom, I might have lied. I got this for you- and look, it even looks like you!" he says with a wide smile.

Yunho stares down at the same stuffed animal inside the claw machine, a large smile crept on his lips. He takes it in his hands, staring at it more closely. Then raising his head to make eye contact with Mingi, "You really didn't change, did you?"

The younger laughs in amusement, "I guess not."

He drops the stuffed animal back on his lap, arms suddenly wrapping around Mingi's neck to pull his face down for him to kiss his lips for the second time tonight. This time, they respond to it.

When the ride finally ended, both of the males happily exited the cart. Obviously holding hands with uncontrolable smiles on their faces. The younger couple found it confusing for some reason.

"Someone enjoyed the ride." Minji says, hands in her pockets while her arm was locked with Gunho's, hiding the obvious feeling of disbelief.

The older males' cheeks a pretty pink as they recalled what happened up inside the ferris wheel's cart.

"Are you guys still going to ride the ferris wheel?" Yunho asks, looking happier than ever.

"And come back down looking happy as you guys? Heck yeah." Gunho jumps in excitement, pulling Minji with him to the line.

"Meet us at the plaza when you guys finish." Mingi shouts, receiving only a playful eye roll from Minji. "Jeez, she's so.." he bit his lip, a curse word almost slipping from his mouth.

Yunho squeezed his hand, "You'll get her back one day." he cooes, leaning his face over his shoulder.

Mingi chuckles, "You want more curry wurst?"

After a while, the younger couple finally arrived at the plaza where Mingi was stealing one of Yunho's fries, "Ey you have your own!" the older takes his food back.

"Just one!" Mingi pleads.

They both giggled, not even realizing they were being watched by their younger siblings. "Are you guys done yet?" Minji asked in a bored tone.

Mingi rolled his eyes, eating the fries he won over Yunho. "Stop being so mean."

"Oh do I make you cry?" she mocks.

Gunho had to nudge her side softly, "And you wonder why you don't get along when this is how you act with each other." he snickered. Yunho let out a small giggle at the situation.

Just then, Seonghwa along with Hongjoong came to their direction. The older had his arm locked with his fiancé, greeting them with a gentle smile. "I hope you guys are enjoying your time here."

"Oh we sure are." Mingi smiles back at the couple.

"We came by just to check on you guys, Seonghwa was worried because he didn't see you guys at the anniversary speech." Hongjoong says, earning a small slap on the arm from Seonghwa.

"Oh shut up~" he playfully said, "Anyways, incase you guys didn't hear the announcement earlier. Our wedding will be held a few weeks early, Hongjoong accidentally booked the wrong date of our flight for the honeymoon."

The mentioned male, pressed his lips into a thin line out of embarassment. Yunho found it adorable.

"Oh really? When is it being held?" Mingi asks, secretly stealing another fry from Yunho. Only to receive a small pinch on his hands from the other.

"In two weeks- and you guys are ofcourse invited." Seonghwa responded, "It would be nice if you could bring your sibling to the wedding, maybe they could meet some new people around their age." he adds.

Mingi glances at the younger couple, "Ofcourse, we'll make it."

A smile of relief made its way on Seonghwa's lips, "Thank god, thank you so much. We'll see you guys around, still have to greet other family members." he giggles at the last part.

"Enjoy the rest of the night you guys." Hongjoong politely smiles. He was shy and quiet, someone the complete opposite as Seonghwa. They really looked like a great couple.

Hongjoong seemed like a really nice guy who was just too introverted to actually talk to them and most likely it was Seonghwa who gave him courage to speak. He found their dynamic very adorable.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he sees a familiar figure slowly nearing him, "Jongho?" he says to himself, grabbing the others attention.

They all looked at the same direction where he was looking. Jongho was walking together with another unfamiliar male, smiling and laughing widely as they ate cotton candy at the same time.

"Am I dreaming or did he actually find someone here?" Mingi had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't making this up.

"And I said that jokingly.." Minji says in disbelief.

page 37