Every Moment¹⁴

Jeong Yunho

"Alright, PJ can't eat too much chocolate or she would be your biggest nightmare, TJ is rather addicted to kimbap. They prefer eating avocadoes afterwards, I always carry a few pieces with me- they're in the purple bag by the way. Oh! And they both should be asleep before 2pm. Don't let Pia anywhere near of your expensive or important things, she tends to break stuff for fun. Tyler is well behaved unless he oversleeps and has too much energy to talk to-"

The air almost left Seonghwa's lungs from him going through everything the other couple needed to know in order to babysit their kids. Litetally gasping for air which shows how much he's concerned about them.

"Breathe, honey." Hongjoong strokes his shoulder blades gently, "Just keep them off any gadgets before and after they take their nap. We're quite strict when it comes to television or phones, not trying to raise gadget addicts here." he reminds.

"I think we can handle them." Yunho says with his arms crossed over his chest. Staring at the well behaved boy in Seonghwa's arms and Mingi lifting PJ up in the air while smiling brightly.

"Are you guys sure? Even I have trouble taking care of the kids." Seonghwa says with his eyebrows furrowed worriedly, holding TJ in his arms. "We can just take them with us-"

"No, that shouldn't be a problem." Mingi cuts him off, without looking at the older and having his attention all over PJ who was trying to boop her small nose with Mingi's pointed one.

"And ruin your guys' little shopping date? Yeah, not happening." Yunho politely adds, "Don't worry, we'll take good care of them."

Seonghwa found it a little difficult letting them watch over their kids. Not that he doesn't trust them but because he was more concerned whether the kids would behave around them. But with a convinced smile, he gently hands TJ over to Yunho who carefully hugged him in his arms. "I trust you guys." the older smiles.

Hongjoong stood right behind him, a hand on his fiancè's shoulder. "I'm sure they'll be alright."

"He's right, Seonghwa. I don't think PJ is intimidated by Mingi's sharp looks or tall figure, she's more inlove with him." Yunho snickers, glancing at the mentioned people.

"We'll be back to pick them up, please take good care of them." the older came forward, cupping their faces one by one before kissing it softly to say goodbye.

After a bit, the couple had exited the office and not even a second as the door closed Mingi suddenly lifts PJ a little high while excitedly yelling,

"Who wants ice cream after lunch?"

~~~~~

"What flavors do you guys want?" Mingi pulled out his wallet with one hand while the other tightly held PJ against him as they stood by the outdoor ice cream shop.

Yunho glances at the boy beside him who was holding his large hands, he was analyzing all the flavors on the glass infront of him. Having too many options to choose from. Until he took a step forward, pointing his small finger on the cookies and cream flavor before glancing up at Mingi.

"One cone of cookies and cream and one cup of strawberry please." Mingi says after ruffling the boy's hair with a warm smile, "What do you want princess?" he turns his face to look at PJ he was still holding.

"Daddy usually buys her vanilla, she can't eat chocolate because she gets too energetic." the young boy reminded.

"Ofcourse, Seonghwa did mention it." Yunho told him.