Every Moment³

Jeong Yunho

"Do you guys personally know each other? I find your bond quite interesting, forgive me on that one." Mr. Sui says with a small smile, wiping the sauce with a napkin from the corner of his lips.

Everyone was eating at the restaurant. Yunho and Mingi sat beside each other across Mr. Sui and secretary Yang while the other couple were right beside them, in their own worlds and eating dinner at this very lavish five star restaurant. And Yunho couldn't help but feel so out of place.

"They're dating.." the female blurted out, playing her food with the fork. Judging from her facial expressions, she looked quite bothered from what she had witnessed.

Mr. Sui had to force himself to not overreact, "Oh, I see."

Seonghwa lets out a giggle and Yunho was actually surprised that he had a complete different reaction from what he expected. So the other knew they were together?

Mingi chuckles, taking a sip from his drink. "We've known each other since High School." he simply replies.

"High School sweethearts, I see." the older man replies, "Well its great to see you both happy with each other, everyone around here is happily together."

Everyone?

"Everyone?" Mingi asks, tilting his face down to look at him over his glasses. Specifically having his attention on secretary Yang for a second.

"Yes? I'm happily married, Mr. Park and Mr. Kim are engaged, you both are dating and secretary Yang is also married." he gestures as he talks.

Hongjoong almost choked on his food.

"Come again?" Yunho blurts out.

"She's married?" Mingi tried to hide his smile of satisfaction.

"Oops." Seonghwa silently boos.

~~~~

"Who would've thought she was married." Mingi says as they drove out the parking lot, back to their hotel.

Yunho chuckles, "Are you saying she's a cheater?"

"I didn't say anything, I just didn't like the way she looked at you." he admits.

"You know that I have my eyes on you only." Yunho assures him, "Look it positively, we've come so far. We dated during High School and up until now, except those five years you mysteriously disappeared."

A forced smile found its way on Mingi's lips, "Wish I could tell you the reason behind it, but I think its too early to tell you that."

"Was it personal?"

"Very personal." he sternly says followed by a gulp.

"It hurted like hell, like you could've told me with a proper goodbye and not leave me all by myself. You could've written me letters, contacted me, but what can I do? It was five years ago and I finally have you by my side again." Yunho smiles.

"And I promise to not leave you." he sneakily rested his hand on the other's thighs while Yunho was staring outside the window, the sun already setting which formed purple and pink colors in the sky along with those fluffy clouds.

"The lights are so pretty, aren't they?" Yunho looks outside the car window. Bright city lights flashing their eyes as they drove around the highway which gave the most stunning view of the whole city.

"You're more prettier." Mingi simply replies and Yunho would be lying if he said he didn't like that random compliment.

"You're so annoyingly good at making my heart flutter." Yunho sulked wishing he had that kind of confidence and had his flirting skills because all he got was this shy personality who can't even say something that could make Mingi's heart skip a beat and would end up making fun of himself.

"Ans you're cute enough to make my heart beat like crazy." he squeezes the older's thighs that he didn't even notice he was holding, his other hand on the steering wheel as he kept his eyes focused on the road.

"You're so cliché." he grinned.

"Bet that you never get tired of it."

And damn he was right.

~~~~

"You really should freshen up now." Mingi teases him, taking off his outside shoes and placing his bag somewhere on the table.

Yunho was still hanging up his coat, "Yeah sure, what are you going to do in the meantime?"

"Checking my emails for new messages, Mr. Sui said he was sending some forms to fill out." he takes off the jacket of his suit.

"Are you really going to work when the meeting was already over?" Yunho frowns.

Mingi chuckles, "No ofcourse not, its just a small documentation."

After an half an hour, Yunho exits the bathroom after he showered and already in his sleeping clothes. Patting his hair dry with a clean towels as he stares at Mingi who was sat up on the bed, laptop on his lap with his eyebrows furrowed, frustratedly typing on it. "Aren't you going to change first?"

"I would love to, love. But it seems like Mr. Sui sent me a bunch of other paperworks that he wants finished by sunday." he pinches the bridge of his nose causing his black framed glasses to almost fall off.

He hung up the towel by the bathroom door, the bed sinking when he sat beside Mingi. He takes off Mingi's glasses, making him look at him. "You can continue it tomorrow, you first need to shower so you can rest longer."

Mingi gave him a small side smile, "I know but I-"

"No buts, you will continue this tomorrow." he takes his laptop and placing it on the night stand.

"You know I can't say no to you, even if its work."

"Good, I just forgot my toothbrush." Yunho smiles after the other just gave in for him, not wanting to cause an unreasonable disagreement.

The younger watches him stand back up and walk to his suitcase, searching for his toothbrush and a bottle of toothpaste before making his way back to the bathroom. Mingi smiles to himself and finally stood up from the bed and follow right behind Yunho.

Water running from the faucet was heard for a second before it closed. When he entered inside, he sees Yunho brushing his teeth who turned to look at him for a second with a satisfied smile.

He walks up right behind him, arms around his middle and leaning closer to his face. Planting a soft kiss on his cheek before admiring their reflection on the large portrait mirror. It had Yunho's heart racing.

"Are you just going to hug me from behind?" Yunho asks, having to take out his toothbrush from his mouth to talk. Toothpaste right on the corner of his lips.

Mingi laughs, ruffling Yunho's hair and unwrapped his arms from his body. Staring at him who rinsed off the toothpaste from his mouth with the running water, "Don't you want to join me showering?" he joked.

Yunho spit out the water in the sink. A teasing smile on his face as he runs away, saying,

"Jokes on you because I already showered."

page 60