Chapter 2: Come With Me Now

Tyler POV 

I was pissed off. For multiple reasons. One being Damon being his usual obnoxious self and two because we failed in killing Finn. Esters dead which I'm guessing we should be thankful for and that Alaric is going through some vampire killing urge rehab or whatever. Another problem is that the Mikaelsons haven't done anything it's like their waiting for us to be off-guard, well that's my thoughts as I glared at the original family from across the Grill. 

"Tyler seriously? Stop glaring or at least make it less obvious" Said Matt as he came and gave me the food I'd ordered. I was suppose to hang out with Caroline but she had to bail for some reason which I'm guessing is either Alaric or Damon related cause let's face it Damon can get himself into trouble by just breathing. 

"No you know why cause I'm pissed cause he made me his slave" okay so maybe I wasn't his slave anymore but he still made me like that for awhile, which not cool man. Matt just sighed and walked away from me to probably go serve some other people since yeah it was quite busy considering that it was pretty much the only restaurant in Mystic Falls. 

Halfway through my food and glaring my phone rang which yeah it's nornal for that to happen but it was who was calling that surprised me. Derek Hale. The guy I hadn't seen in 7 fucking years. I don't know why I haven't seen or heard from him in so long but apparently he's finally decided to show his face, I wonder what he looks like now he's not a teenager. 

"Hello?" I Said in a questioning voice, afraid it may have been just a butt dial or something. A crackling noise sounded like someone was running as wind flew past the speaker. 

"Hey Tyler, I was actually calling to ask something?" My cousin said in a voice that sounded downright monotone. Snickering in the background confirmed he was with someone or someone's but I decided not to pay attention to it. 

"Urrr yeah, what is it?" Knowing he probably wasn't calling to see how I was and he just needed a favour, much like Uncle Mason. 

"Me and some friends thought about getting out of town we were wondering if you'd have room at the house for us?" He asked and my eyes widened in surprise. Derek Hale wanted to visit Mystic Falls, oh my god Damon was going to have a fit he'll probably try kill him like he did Mason considering he's related to my dads side of  the family, I can't let him stay. 

"Umm sure yeah that's fine, when should I expect you?" I said mentally berating myself for my selfish desire to actually have some family, besides my mom, around. 

"About 2 days, see you then Tyler" he said before hanging up. I took the phone away from my ear and just stared in shock, he's actually coming to Mystic Falls, shit. 

Quickly pulling some money out and putting it on the table I sped from the restaurant and to my car. I needed to get to the boarding house ASAP. Speeding down the roads and the woodland trails to the boarding house I panicked the entire way. 

Finally arriving at the house I bardged in to see everyone around, man do I feel lonely, talking about something or other before the door slammed into the wall. 

"Tyler are you okay?" Asked Caroline as she stood and vamp-sped over to check if I was okay. 

"Right So Remember like 7 years ago and those cousins of mine came to town?" I asked and I saw the confusion I her eyes before they lit up in recognition. 

"Yeah the hot one and Laura?" She asked uncertainly and I nodded as I went to sit down. 

"He's coming here but the originals are here and shit he's bringing friends!!!" I exclaimed and I covered my eyes with my hands, why did he have to come when the originals were here? 

"Wait What side of the family is he related to?" Asked Stefan in a calm but concerned tone. Oh shit!!!

"My dads, so that means he's probably a werewolf and then klaus will try turn him into a hybrid and oh shit what if my Uncle Peter makes an appearance" I whined as everything finally dawned on me. Maybe I should call him back and tell him he can't come. 

I was about to do just that when my phone rang, oh god no not again. 

"Hey Lydia what's up?" I asked my mother's niece as I answered the phone. I spoke in a calm voice no where near what I was feeling. 

"Hey Ty I was calling cause I have good news" she spoke in a cheery voice and I envied how calm she was at the minute. Everyone else was just watching me and I shifted uncomfortably as I asked her what the good news was. "I'm on my way to Mystic Falls!!!" She exclaimed in excitement and when she finished speaking I passed out from panic. 

Why did the gods suddenly hate me?