Chapter 60: Teenage Lobotomy

Eli POV 

"I made a promise that I wouldn't tell anyone where she was buried, ever. I'm not about to break that promise" said Elijah again and I groaned. 

"It's either you break your promise or a teenage girl dies and the other 3 witches can't come back" I shouted at him and he set his jaw. Okay okay then I see how it is" I Said to him backing away and out of the room where Marcel was just starting to wake up, Malia was using his as a footstool. "Guess I'll just have to do some digging" I Said before speeding away. I only sped to the garden, I have no idea where I was suppose to start. 

"Hey" I heard Hayley say as she exited the house. "So I heard what you were talking to Elijah about" she said and I looked over with interest, the sneaky little.. "I've read Elijahs journal or whatever and I know roughly where she's buried" she told me and I nodded. 

"Great you follow me, let's go get Sophie" I told her and so she nodded and followed me as we walked to the car. 

-TIMESKIP-

"There no magic in these bones" said Sophie and I groaned as we stood over Celeste's grave. 

"Perfect anyone else know about any other dead witches" said Hayley and I slowly turned my head over to her. "Why do you always have a solution to every problem?"

"Could Be to do with how awesome I am" I told her and she nodded. "Let's be gone peasants"

"What did you just call me?!"

-TIMESKIP-

"Although so I dug up Celeste" I told Elijah only to see the majority of the pack present in the room. "Oh perfect this is fun, now who wants to help me find and kill a powerful witch?" I asked and Damon, Peter, Kol and Kai raised their hands, everyone else apparently is too moral for murder huh. "Well that's great because that's what we're going to do now" I Said only or Scott to stand. 

"No don't stand that means you got some other morally right thing we can do" groaned Kol as he stood. "Seriously sit down I haven't killed anything for weeks and I need to" He shouted until I laid a hand on his shoulder in a calming gesture. "Thank you, I needed that" he told me and I nodded patting his shoulder before drawing my hand away. 

"What about your mother?" Scot asked and Kol groaned. "She wasn't consecrated I'm guessing so couldn't you consecrate her or something?" He asked so I looked at Kol. I knew stuff about magic yes, i didn't know as much as Kol though the little evil genius that he is. 

"Well there's a way we could do it without making Sophie an elder, but we'll need the priest" he told us and so I nodded. "Or like I said I'm happy to kill a witch, maybe the Bennett witch?"

"They are powerful" I Said and he nodded and then we both rest our heads on our chins and folded the other around ourselves. 

"Okay stop that" Said Lydia and we both turned to look at her. "Get your mother casket, do the damn ceremony before it's too late" Said Lydia and I nodded before I headed outside. 

"Oh perfect it's raining" I Said when I saw the torrent of rain pouring down. "Great"

"This isn't a good thing" Said Kol as he joined me. "We'd better hurry, Davina has maybe hours left" 

-TIMESKIP- 

"Why would I help you?" Asked the priest as he guided people into the church away from the rain. "From what I e heard you people have caused nothing but trouble"

"Well if you don't help us I'll take a huge chunk from Camilles neck" Said Hayley and I noddded pouting at the wolf. "And I'm sure Eli and Kol would love to help"

"It's true I would" Said all and I nodded. 

"Bet you look hot all angry and covered in blood" I said to the wolf. "Ow" I Said when I got a resounding elbow to the ribs. 

"Alright fine, leave Cami out of this" said the priest and so Kol grabbed the back of his neck and dragged him along as we made to leave. "Does she know?"

"Don't know don't care old man" replied Kol. 

-TIMESKIP-

"So we cut our palms and pour in our blood?" I asked and Kol nodded. And it took while because the priest kept droning on but finally I bled, fun. Except Malia had to as well because of the Mikaelson in her tum. 

"Great now lets go ritually sacrifice a teenager" Said Malia before walking away towards the car. 

"Is it funny how I've dealt with ritual sacrifices before?" I asked and Finn gave me a strange look. "What it's Beacon Hills man"

"Amen to that"

"You've been?"

"Oh yes in 1890s I believe it was just starting, doesn't it have a nemeton?"

"Enough jibber jabber, Let's go"

"Your definitely the fun twin"