Chapter 49: Good Listener

Stiles POV 

"So if Marcel has Kol he won't leave him unprotected" I said into the phone. My siblings were at the plantation whilst the rest of us were in one of the apartments I'd bought. 

"So maybe Kol's with his secret weapon to keep him safe" said Elijah and I knew everyone around me agreed. "But how do we find this secret weapon?" 

"Rebekah obviously" said Lydia as she came from the hallway which held the 4 bedrooms of the large apartment. She was holding an outfit which had tight fitting jeans and a low cut top. "She can seduce him whilst we search around town, sex may have to be an option" 

"I'd rather not pimp out my sister" Said Klaus down the phone. "Look why don't me and Elijah distract him with drinking and then you all look around" 

"No offense Klaus But that won't work" said Hayley. "You'll be able to keep him distracted for so long before he realises something's up" 

"She's right you don't have boobs, unless he swings the other way" Said Erica. "Look me and Boyd are meeting Issac, Ethan and Jackson at the airport so we can't help today but I'm sure you'll figure something out" Said the she-wolf before her and her boyfriend left. 

"So Rebekah I have the perfect outfit of seduction ready for you just meet me here and Stiles and Jeremy can try track Kol using that link between them because of the nogitsunes" said Lydia and I heard Klaus groan in annoyance. 

"Fine But What are the rest of you going to do?" Asked the hybrid and I shared a look with Peter. 

"Well do you really want to know?" Asked Malia and when she got an affirmative. "I'm going to a baby doctor happy?" She said and I heard Klaus protest. 

"Do t you think I should be there for that?" Asked Klaus But Malia grabbed the phone from my hand and hung it up. 

"So shall we Hale family?" Said Malia before her Laura, Peter, Derek and Talia left the apartment to go to the baby doctor. There was Allison, Chris, Mason, Finn, Damon,  Lydia, Scott, Kira, Caroline and Liam. 

"Argents I need you to make connections with the human faction so go to St. Anne church and talk to Father Kieran he's an O'Connell so he'll be involved they always have been. Damon I need you, Kira and Caroline on standby in case Rebekah mysteriously can't distract Marcel. Mason I want you and Lydia researching anything to do with linking spells and how to unlink them and Scott, Liam and Hayley go to the bayou see if you can find anyone that's not under the crescent curse" I Said and everyone nodded preparing themselves to do today's jobs. I looked over to Jeremy motioning him with my hand and we left the apartment. 

"Think this will actually work?" 

"Not one bit"

-TIMESKIP- 

"Hello?" I asked as me and Jeremy walked inside St. Anne's church. Nobody answered and looking at the bloodied walls no wonder there was nobody here. "I'll check upstairs you look around here and if anyone comes by just shout" I told Jeremy who nodded as I walked towards the stairs I'd seen. Walking up them it was creeky wooden stairs and it had a very lonely feel to it. Narrow dark hallways, not somewhere I'd want to stay. 

Seeing a door along the short hallway I moved towards it. Opening the door I saw a bed and a coffin that I knew to be Kol's, it was like somebody was living here. When I tried to enter the room however I couldn't get past the doorway, I need an invite it seemed. "Who are you?" I heard a voice ask. It sounded like it belonged to a teenage girl it was quite high in pitch but not badly so. 

"Well if the person in that coffin is who I think it is, you and me just became best friends my dear" I Said to the teenage girl as she came into view. She had long brown hair, olive skin and brown eyes. She was young 16 maybe. "Can I come in?" I asked her moving my foot forward only for it to bounce back. 

"You know the originals?" She asked and I smirked at the girl. 

"Well if you let me in I'll tell you everything I know about them" I told the girl and she seemed to contemplate it before nodding slowly. 

"Come in" She Said and I stepped into the small room. "What's your name?" She asked as I looked around. 

"My names Stiles" I told her and she nodded. "And May I know the name of the little witch in the creepy attic?" I asked her grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it. 

"Davina Claire" she replied looking into my eyes carefully as I held her hand to my mouth before dropping it. "How'd you find this place?" 

"Call it intuition" I Said looking at a rough sketch of my younger brother as he lied in his coffin desiccated. "I could sense the power radiating from you, How'd you get all that power if you do t king me asking?" 

"I think that's a story for another time" she replied as she sat on her bed. "Why don't you tel me what you know about the originals? You know like you promised" she said with a smirk which only made mine grow. 

"I think this is the start of something beautiful Davina Claire"