Chapter 62: Money Power Fame

Eli POV 

"Right So werewolves aren't cursed, Malias pregnancy hasn't had any problems, witches have been dealt with except one is still dead and we're getting the blame for whatever reason, anything else I'm missing?" I asked the group that had congregated. 

"I want to move to Paris" said Erica and my head shot up. "What I mean ere at a point in our lives where we don't have some threat that can't be dealt with I'm sure we could branch out a little and meet again if we really need to" "Who's with me?!!" She shouted like she was starting a riot and some of the others cheered too. 

"Alright so it's pretty much, Mikaelsons, me, Scott, Lydia, Jeremy, Issac, Malia, Damon, Kai and Hayley staying great" said Caroline. "Lovely let's go get you all packed" she said with a giggle. "Ooh and we need to know where your all going" she said and those who decided to leave left the room. 

"Well damn, does that mean I get a bigger bedroom?" Asked Kai and I nodded with a laugh until Klaus stood. "Oh no it's rant until Eli eventually forms a plan to carry out whatever you rant about time again isn't it?"

"Correct Parker" Said Klaus with a smirk. "For centuries we lived in the compound in the heart of New Orleans, now it's being destroyed practically shit on by Marcels minions, we need to take it back"

"I have a plan, I knew this will happen eventually" Said Lydia piping up. "What Klaus is predictable, can't blame me for being prepared" 

"Do I get to hurt someone?" Asked Malia and everyone turned to her with a frown. "I'll take that as a 'no Malia your preganant you can't do anything except sleep, shit and eat doesn't thayxsound so much more fun?'" She said with a groan as she flopped onto the chair. 

"Now time to enact my maste plan" spoke Lydia with an evil smirk. 

"I'm starting to think Eli was never evil and he got it all from you" Said Kol with a serious face before he burst into a grin. "If I want already dating you I'd of so asked you on a date" he said a di rolled my eyes. 

"She does have a more evil genius vibe, you just have an evil vibe especially with that hair cut, Seriously go to a hair dressers"

——————————————-

Lydia POV 

"Hello?" I called into the compound and then I saw all the vampires gathered already. "Seriously I'm starting to think you people don't actually have a life" I stayed when I saw them. 

"What do you want Lydia?" Asked Marcel as he walked from inside the house and down some stairs. "I mean your all alone, no protection" he said with a smirk and looked st me expectantly. 

"Here's a coin" I Said and threw it closer to Marcel so it landed on the coin. "Pick it up and you'll align yourself with me, if it well I'll kill you" I Said with a smile as I put my bag down next to me. "I'd think carefully if I was you" I told them and they all started to laugh. 

"You think us, vampires more than twice your age would align ourselves with a human that's practically a toddler?" Marcellus asked with a laugh. "Grab your coin and go honey, don't waste my time" he said his voice filled with mirth as he made his way back inside and I turned to the others still littering the courtyard. 

"Well then, this just wont do" I Said in a disappointed voice, huh really I should He an award for my A+ acting. I looked around and chose my victim, a brunette female that was laughing with her friends and pointing at me. Screaming I thrust my hands forward and you could see her becoming overwhelmed before she fell to the floor, turning grey as she desiccated. "Who's next?" I asked with a smirk as 2 wolves came inside behind me snarling. 

"Make another move and we'll kill you before you could blink" Said Marcel and I tilted my head. 

"Oh really, You May have more friends but I assure you mine are way more dangerous" I Said and Damon sauntered in with Jeremy. "Pick up the coin Marcel and your vampires won't die" I told him and he whistled and more vampires appeared. "Well then, have at it" I told the others and they charged as the vampires came to attack. 

It was like a war zone, mother and son ripped apart wolves, Damon and Jeremy killed side by side. Hearts flew around the room and I saw some vampire approaching so I screamed. They went flying and I walked forward my eyes on Marcel who was looking around, Diego by his side saying something to him. He moved forward and picked up the coin. 

"Smart choice, ladies" I Said and the others stopped fighting. They moved in to formation behind me. "A reminder if anyone wants to oppose my authority that this is a fraction of those that have aligned themselves with me" I Said before clicking my fingers. The packstarted walking inside with suitcases, except Malia she was eating the fried chicken Klaus had gotten her. "Now let's get to decorating this place hasn't been updated since 1902" I said walking towards the stairs. 

"Ahh there she is, the Queen of New Orleans" Said Kol with a smile as I walked towards his room. I frowned as I looked around as he looked at me curiously. "What?"

"Let Makia Have this room, it's got the connecting room for the baby" I Said and all nodded. 

"Yes my Queen" He said sarcastically and I smirked. 

"I could get use to that, now you and Eli get rid of the bodies"