Chapter 66: Mad Hatter

Eli POV 

"What's this?" Said Elijah as he and Finn walked into the dining room. "Are we having guests?"

"Yes" I replied and when Finn raised an eyebrow I straightened up enough to say. "Our mother" I Said and then got back to setting the table. I'd have to see what the compelled chefs were cooking soon, make sure they didn't burn anything. 

"What?" Finn asked and I looked at my brothers shocked faces. "When did you plan on telling us that our mother was alive?"

"Hmmm hmmm I ummm I uhhh yeah I uhhhh" I stuttered and I saw them both sigh and Elijahs disappointed look. 

"Great, well I'll inform Kol, Rebekah and Niklaus" Elijah said and walked out of the dining room. 

"Anyone else you want present?" Asked Finn and I raised an eyebrow. "Lydia?"

"Yep, she's New Orleans' Queen" I Said and then straightened thinking. "Malia too she'll want to take her anger out, tell them the mission to get the moon stones is postponed" I Said and he nodded leaving the room only for Kol to storm in and he walk back, probably for the entertainment. 

"She's alive!!!" Kol Screamed And it didn't take long for everyone to gather. "Why didn't you tell us you bloody idiot?!!" He screamed and turned in a circle to motion to all our siblings when I noticed something on the back of his neck. "What are you doing?"

"What's this?" I asked him looking at the markings on his back. "Have any of you seen this before?" I asked taking a photo to show Kol. His dread was obvious as he held the phone. "Kol What is it?"

"She's planning to put me into a different body" he said and I sighed. Great who knows who else she's planning to do this to. "Everyone get your backs checked we need to know who else she plans on displacing" and everyone did get checked. "So it's just me?"

"Finn has the markings as well" Niklaus Said and I sighed. "She's chosenthem both but why?"

"She'll put them in witches bodies" Rebekah said. "Kol would die to get his magic back and Finns the favourite child, she'll want him there" she finished. I nodded and thought about a potential solution. 

"Well I think mother dear would just love a present as a peace offering from her children" I Said and they raised an eyebrow and I smirked. 

-TIMESKIP-

"And what is this?" Asked Esther as I presented to her a box with a box wrapped around it. "A trap?"

"It's simply a peaceoffering if you will" I told her and she raised an eyebrow. "I'm your favourite son, besides Finn, you really think I'm that predictable?" I asked her and she seemed to agree. She grabbed the box and went to open it and saw a dress, simple yet would suite her new body. "I have a gift receipt if you don't lime it Mother?"

"You didn't come here to give me a dress you asked me to postpone my plans for Finn and Kol, correct?" She said and I kept my face blank and she smirked. "You claim unpredictability yet here you are being the most predictable of your siblings, you've lost your touch Eli"

"Well perhaps I have other thoughts on my mind" I told her. "Such as my dead niece" I said and she looked down guiltily. "Let me guess 'it had to be done' well I have to disagree" I Said and stood so I was towering over her. "You May see me as predictable but you haven't seen me at my worst, villages dead mother thousands in a single night" I told her and she shifted. "Imagine how easy it would be to kill one little witch" I Said stroking a finger down her cheek. 

"Is that a threat?" She asked and I snorted. 

"Obviously" I told her stepping back preparing to leave. "I'll see you tonight I can't wait to see the dress on"